Jeon So Mi says it felt like her whole world was crashing down when T.O.P left for the military

By yckim124   22 days ago   148,579   19,430   136
TOP,jeon-so-mi

Jeon So Mi revealed to be a huge fangirl of Big Bang's T.O.P.

On the March 7 airing of 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time', Jeon So Mi named 2NE1 and Big Bang as her favorite groups, and stated, "I still have T.O.P's poster in my room. Unfortunately, I never got to meet him."

She continued to show great love for the idol star by saying, "I felt like my whole world was crashing down when T.O.P recently left for the military."

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's T.O.P confirmed to serve at Gangnam Police Station

DJ Choi Hwa Jung then asked if she ever wanted to go under YG Entertainment. She responded, "I didn't have a chance to audition for YG but there was an opportunity for JYP."

Jeon So Mi jokingly added, "Yeah, why didn't I go to YG. It's unfortunate."

1. T.O.P
    2. Jeon So Mi
    3. choi hwa jung's power time

Squattingpanda 21 days ago

ok im sorry but this sounds overdramatic af. like idk if somi is actually like that or if its the title or wtvr but im sure they could've said it differently? like "her whole world was crashing down..." what.

luhanna95 Squattingpanda 21 days ago

that sentence actually quite okay compared to teenager nowdays who love to use stupid words like "ovary explode" or "getting pregnant by...." etc

lunawinter Squattingpanda 21 days ago

She's a teenager.. sounds normal to me. It's obviously over dramatic because teenagers are.

TSyrine Squattingpanda 21 days ago

this is what the VIPs felt it wasn't easy for us since he's the first bb member to join the army ... anyway u won't understand it ....

Squattingpanda TSyrine 19 days ago

lol im a VIP too fam, i guess i just wasnt expecting this kinda phrase from somi. but i suppose i also forget how young she is and how much of a fan she is of big bang. plus i guess if i take a step back, she did say she missed him but the words "whole world crashing down" wtvr was prob meant more lightheartedly XD (i wrote this comment when i was pretty salty u guys. u know, those days. )

DA_Bae 21 days ago

I felt the same and I still feel the same after TOP left for the military. FIGHTING TaBi

SeokjinBTS 21 days ago

I'm waiting for her collab with Eric Nam to come out.

galaxyifan 21 days ago

Child...

Pluvi 21 days ago

Yeah, if you entered YG you must've been in the dungeon until now.

Calamity10 Pluvi 21 days ago

That joke was very awkward considering YG is famous for their dungeon.

MAJESTICaf 21 days ago

GURL, SAME

koukou23 21 days ago

i m not fan of bigbang but top really stand out, he  so handsome and have a unique personality

RimmieMeli 21 days ago

I feel you

smokeee 21 days ago

i find TOP extremely creepy. it always surprises me how girls love him so much.  he has a frankenstein vibe.  granted he's tall and dresses well and those 2 qualities as a celebrity will make u attractive, nevermind being a part of BB.  so low IQ girls are probably brainwashed by that.

SeokjinBTS smokeee 21 days ago

Do you like commenting rubbish so much?

smokeee SeokjinBTS 21 days ago

so are u seriously saying he has no similarities to Frankenstein?

smokeee SeokjinBTS 21 days ago

or mebbe related to him?

SeokjinBTS smokeee 21 days ago

Nope, he has no similarities to Frankenstein. You can say that I have a low IQ, but I don't care. Have you compared pics of Frankenstein and TOP? I seriously don't understand how you came to such a conclusion.

sehyunkimm 21 days ago