Henry says GD and TOP are geniuses for writing lyrics to 'FXXK IT'

By jennywill   21 days ago   185,733   28,281   62
Super-Junior,super-junior-m,henry

Henry showed his respect for "FXXK IT"!

He was on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' on the 5th, and Yoo Hee Yeol mentioned that Henry was called a musical genius. He responded, "I'm not a genius. I don't believe geniuses exist. Everyone practices very hard. To be honest, I haven't had the chance to practice very much lately."

SEE ALSO: Super Junior's 'Mamacita' surpasses the 50 million views milestone!

When asked who he thought could be called a musical genius, he answered, "I'm amazed at something lately. When I heard 'FXXK IT' for the first time, I thought whoever wrote it was a genius. I heard 'and I wanna get down' in English, and in Korean, it's '에라 모르겠다'. Do you know their contact information? Please let me know."

'에라 모르겠다', in Korean, sounds very much like 'and I wanna get down'. Teddy,
G-Dragon and T.O.P wrote the lyrics to "FXXK IT", so he'd have to get into touch with them if he wants to contact the lyricists. What do you think a collaboration between the four could sound like?

1. Super Junior
  2. Super Junior-M
  3. Henry

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 20 days ago

Lol He just found that out. Lol They were Always Kings. <3

ebilfairy 20 days ago

I admit to thinking they were saying I wanna get down the 1st few times I heard it. Once I really started to listen to the words and not just the music I noticed the difference. (Totally off topic but Woohoo allkpop finally got an edit button.)

LAFF92 20 days ago

I have to admit that at first I really thought they were singing " and  I wanna get down", lol. It was only when someone posted the lyrics that I realized they weren't. OMG, there is an EDIT button! Halleluiah!!

neoncolors_0 20 days ago

WHAT IS HIS JACKET THOUGH SOMEONE PLS HELP THIS POOR MAN

lemonsugar neoncolors_0 20 days ago

Its size tag has more X's before L than the title of the song he's talking about :D

imJooyeon 20 days ago

Why does korean stylists think it's fashion/cool to dress ppl with fat dead uncles' clothes? I don't get this trend.

smokeee 20 days ago

henry is always a idiot to me.  its ridiculous how he has fans.  he's so annoying on vareity shows, probably the most annoying guest i've ever seen since he always comes in cocky but is just weird and awkward.  he also says some of the dumbest stuff.  u have to be super low IQ to like him.

epicdomotime smokeee 20 days ago

excuse me but can you cook, speak multiple languages, play multiple instruments at a professional level, act, sing, or rap? The "cocky" personality you see might just be a part of the image that his company set up for him, but surely it's not a valid reason to call a talented person an idiot with a low IQ.

xoxo_shawol94 smokeee 20 days ago

dude u shouldn't say stuff like that. skip it if u dont like him no need to talk out loud.

imJooyeon smokeee 20 days ago

said the person with the username of "smokeee" calling someone idiot

smokeee epicdomotime 20 days ago

wtf does that have to do with henry being annoying as fukk in rl? y'all are low IQ AF tho...

smokeee epicdomotime 20 days ago

i hope y'all are foreign because i swear 9/10 people in america would find Henry really fukkkin annoying.

epicdomotime smokeee 19 days ago

firstly, I'm American. I was born and have lived in America all my life. Quit making generalizations. His personality is what is attractive to the Korean public. As a full-blood Korean, I can tell you that Korean comedy is different from American humor, and that Henry is very popular in variety shows. You might find his attitude annoying, but the rest of Korea find it fun. And to state that all of Henry's fans have low IQs? I think we've found the person who really has a low IQ....

smokeee epicdomotime 19 days ago

you must like corny people then. if henry doesn't make u cringe often on variety shows then i swear there must be something wrong with u. u should check out Roommate when Henry thought it was funny to sneak in Nana's room and look for her panties. the whole time he had this look on his face like he was being so funny but it was cringy creepy AF. even on happy together and a lot of other shows he has this look on his face like he thinks he's being so funny but he rarely is. the only time i ever thought he was funny is when i think it was Kyunhyun told him to do the worm on Happy Together. if only he hadn't made me cringe a 100 other times~

xoxo_shawol94 smokeee 19 days ago

If he makes 9/10 people laugh and that one person is you.... who cares, apparently u didn't get korean humor unlike everybody else in korea... he is popular for a reason and for a retard like u that doesnt have a sense of humor or a filter for yr mouth just shut up and change the channel nobody likes u being negative here.

smokeee xoxo_shawol94 19 days ago

lets be honest. a lot of u here are incredibly low IQ and have awful sense of humors tho. its a proven fact. i mean 9/10 netizen here are basically beliebers of korean music and just as dumb. sorry i dont take u all seriously.

imJooyeon smokeee 17 days ago

Bitch talk so much about low IQ, but their own grammar is cringy AF. Educate yourself first so you can try to be this conceited. Peace.

denn1sable 20 days ago

people are just easily impressed. being able to play multiple music instruments does not make you a genius even though he plays them pretty well.

Finnick 20 days ago

OMAGAWD!!!! if only a collab!!! i'd do anything to see that happening omigosh >/////<

prettychristinna 20 days ago

Ew stay away.. Bigbang don't need this

meltedexile prettychristinna 20 days ago

wtf wdym

LOVEBIGBANGTAEYA prettychristinna 20 days ago

hey thats no nice

kimmiefonze prettychristinna 20 days ago

Ew stay away.. Bigbang don't need you

epicdomotime prettychristinna 20 days ago

stay away. bigbang doesn't need fans like you.

iciviuja 21 days ago

omona.. who dressed him? that red...shirt? aigoo..

krell iciviuja 20 days ago

(Joking) That baggy red shirt is GOOD for SMUGGLING DRUGS through the AIRPORT ...

omelas