Music Shows

TWICE wins #1 in 'Inkigayo' + performances by Taeyeon, NCT Dream, Cosmic Girls, and more!

By jennywill   21 days ago   65,701   9,973   203
100,Girls-Generation,Taeyeon,jang-yoon-jung,cross-gene,melody-day,bigflo,big-boys-in-groove,lovelyz,twice,cosmic-girls,nct,gugudan,nct-dream,sf9,masc,victon,dream-catcher

SBS 'Inkigayo' aired its latest episode with energetic and fun performances from your favorite idols, along with MCs GOT7's JinyoungBlack Pink's Jisoo, and NCT's Doyoung.

On this episode, Taeyeon came back with "Fine", Lovelyz came back with "WoW", Jang Yoon Jung came back with "Cheery Blossom Road", 100% came back with "Sketch U", Gugudan came back with "A Girl Like Me", VICTON came back with "EYEZ EYEZ", and The Ray came back with "Nostalgia".

SEE ALSO: 100% take you behind 'Sketch U' MV set

As for the winner, BTSRed Velvet, and TWICE were nominees, but in the end, TWICE took the #1 place with "Knock Knock"!

[More videos will be added as they become available]

[COMEBACK: Taeyeon]

2. Girls' Generation
  3. Taeyeon
  4. Jang Yoon Jung
  5. Cross Gene
  6. Melody Day
  7. BIGFLO
  8. B.I.G (Boys In Groove)
  9. Lovelyz
  10. TWICE
  11. Cosmic Girls
  12. NCT
  13. Gugudan
  14. NCT Dream
  15. SF9
  16. MASC
  17. VICTON
  18. Dream Catcher
  19. inkigayo

Cath_Keller 20 days ago

I watched Taeyeon's performance and it was so beautiful and passionate. #nervewracking :)

defjeffb 20 days ago

I swear, Jungyeon from Twice would look extremely good with long hair!

ayoyo 20 days ago

#KnockKnock3rdWin

fidisotij (Banned) 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Jojo_Dancer  fidisotij (Banned) 20 days ago

You don't sound like a person who uses their money wisely. Instead of buying a brand new BMW after only doing this for eight months, you should be saving and investing. Sounds like you will be broke soon.

kurdigirl 20 days ago

SLAY!!!!

_Jarhon 20 days ago

Honestly the trot of Jang Yoon Jeong was the best.

lolitea 20 days ago

wow! Taeyeon' stage was amazing! <3

Kjustice 20 days ago

Are you Mickey friends that sang very beautifully at Inkigayo yesterday? 😁😁 Do you have any plans to promote your album on the music show next week too? Please... don't stop your album promotion today,,, I'm asking like this because I can't see your schedule for the next week, it's blank date... 😢😢😢 Anyway, good luck for your radio appearance today @MBC - Kim Shinyoung FM4U and @SBS - Park Sohyun FM, hope can download the broadcast later

Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

Twice are the true queens of kpop. When will everyone get on board?

Eithra Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

How about never? I don't hate them but I certainly don't think they're queens. -_-

brookyct95 Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

not yet :)) they are not old enough to be called queens :)))

shubhajan Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

there not old enough to be queens, there still rookies, but they are the nations girl groups, so we have that huge title

Jojo_Dancer brookyct95 20 days ago

Age is totally arbitrary. Let's be honest they have had a successful debut and three mega successful comebacks. They have out paced their seniors in every metric. At some point people have to face facts. People like Eithra have to let their jealousy and hatred go. I used to be like him/her before I saw the light. After watching the Twiceland concert I burst into tears. I realized these girls were something special and we haven't seen anything like. From then on, I knew I had to praise them and defend them when necessary.

Jojo_Dancer Eithra 20 days ago

All that salt is bad for your health Thrice. Lol!

shyloone Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

They aint even princesses so stop with your dreaming already, this aint a fairytale

Jojo_Dancer shyloone 20 days ago

Haters hate them for their success and beauty. We have four successful releases that all break records. Can't you Thrice be happy for nine strong women.

brookyct95 Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

come on!!! just "girls", don't use the word women for them :(.

brookyct95 Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

I like them a lot, but the title need to consider carefully. Not every singer can be call diva. Moreover, They debut for only 1 year.

Jojo_Dancer brookyct95 20 days ago

That's the great thing, only a year and they have achieved more than other groups that have been out for years. They lead in every category.

Jojo_Dancer brookyct95 20 days ago

Aside from Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun, all the other girls are in their 20s. So yes, the majority are women.

Eithra Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

SMH. Do you Onces label anyone who doesn't agree with you a Thrice? My tastes in Kpop are different. I don't like TWICE' s songs , they're boring in my opinion. That's why I'm not going to call them queens -_-

reallook7 Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

They are the queens of Kpop! Who does not admit this is jealous of TWICE's success, or jealous of their old kpop ladies!

Eithra reallook7 20 days ago

You're so pathetic. How old are you ,six?? The minute someone says that they don't like TWICE' s songs you guys react so badly. Hypersensitive much??-_- And it's not like I don't like every song they've released but really I only like four songs from their entire discography. SMH. You guys are the epitome of pathetic.

Kotlertipo Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

Yes, they are queens of the new generation!

Eithra Kotlertipo 20 days ago

Didn't anyone teach you all to respect another person's opinion??-_-

reallook7 Eithra 20 days ago

Let me think if I respond to your comment? Nooooooooooo, I'll ignore it! Good luck in your life! :)

Kotlertipo reallook7 20 days ago

LoI

Jojo_Dancer Kotlertipo 20 days ago

You don't have to qualify it with "new generation". It didn't take people long to realize Michael Jackson was something special. Early on people knew MJ would be an all time great. We see that Twice is doing things that SNSD and Wonder Girls couldn't do at the same time in their careers. That's enough to indicate we are watching one of the all time greats in the making to maybe the all time greatest group in kpop. Imagine if they continue on their current and inevitable trajectory. I know Thrice are in cold sweats and sleepless nights over the thought. Lol.

Briannareal7 Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

I totally agree! That's the truth!

Jojo_Dancer Eithra 20 days ago

I get it man. I was like you. I was in denial. I think most haters hate themselves, not Twice. To acknowledge Twice, makes people feel like all things they have like before is invalid because of the lack of success by your favs. You feel like you picked wrong. So you lash out at nine beautiful, extremely gifted, and totally innocent ladies. Ever wonder why you are so drawn to everything Twice. Every Thrice and hater should ask themselves that question. Why are you in every Twice article, MV, forum, video, tweet, etc? That's your first step brother. I had to ask myself that question. My mind was blown with the answer.

Kotlertipo Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

I say "new generation" to calm the old ladies of Kpop! People who do not accept that the new always arrives and that the world does not stop or turn around their idols forever! They are queens, yes, dominate everything now, is not only Korea, But other places in the world! It's a fact!

Eithra Jojo_Dancer 20 days ago

Well considering that I used to low-key stan TWICE till three days back, your 'theory' doesn't apply. And besides even if I don't stan them or consider them queens doesn't mean that I don't support them. Also I still like Momo and if I ever stan TWICE again it'll be on my terms.

Eithra Kotlertipo 20 days ago

Old ladies? Wow I may not be a teenager anymore but I'm certainly not 'old'-_- Same age as Momo you know.. SMH.

Eithra 20 days ago

Talk about being triggered. LOL. Seriously it's just Kpop not life or death. SMH.

shyloone Kotlertipo 19 days ago

the aint Queens of any generation, do you even know what a Queen is, barney was more of a Queen than them, his entertainment to the children was way above the level tha they are

Jojo_Dancer shyloone 19 days ago

Stay pressed Thrice and keep watching Twice rise over your favs. Lol.

hiroonakamura 20 days ago

i miss the old days of kpop, when you needed a great song to win lots of music show awards instead of automatically winning it from hype/label affiliation/being famous

reallook7 hiroonakamura 20 days ago

You old lady! Goes to the retreat!

Lauriestore reallook7 20 days ago

This people who only think about the past is boring!

hiroonakamura reallook7 18 days ago

i am a guy lol

hiroonakamura Lauriestore 18 days ago

nope. i only dream abt kpop being about music again.

omelas