Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Dramas

The main characters of 'Goblin' will all be missing out on the reward vacation

By jennywill   23 days ago   113,461   10,946   29
BTOB,Sungjae,Yoo-In-Na,lee-dong-wook,gong-yoo,kim-go-eun

The entire main cast of 'Goblin' will be missing out on the reward vacation.

Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun, Yoo In Na, and Sungjae will all be missing out on the reward vacation to Phuket. Originally, the four actors minus Sungjae were planning to join the rest of the cast in the vacation on the 6th, but had to cancel because of their busy schedules.

SEE ALSO: BTOB's pre-release ranks #1 on real-time music charts

Gong Yoo's label said, "We tried as much as possible to attend the reward vacation, but we couldn't because he had so many schedules." Lee Dong Wook's label said, "We fixed his schedule for the vacation, but he keeps getting more." Yoo In Na's label also said, "We were going to if possible, but she has so many schedules backed up." Kim Go Eun's label told a similar story and said, "Kim Go Eun won't be able to attend the reward vacation because of her schedules." Sungjae was already unable to go because of his busy schedule.

1. BTOB
  2. Sungjae
  3. Yoo In Na
  4. Lee Dong Wook
  5. Gong Yoo
  6. Kim Go Eun
  7. goblin

WhitePInkRose 19 days ago

I don't know why the reason you unlike my comment but I think there's a misunderstand it's not I think the same opinion like @OnceArmy but I just appreciate his/her comment because I don't want to start a fanwar in this comment. For me Goblin is the BEST DRAMA EVER THAT I HAVE WATCHED IN MY LIFE

Claunalisee88 22 days ago

wish they can come to ! they should enjoy their rewards !!

Lynnbia 22 days ago

They they should push the vacations for later on and keep the location secret

OnceArmy 23 days ago

I liked the humor and the funny things in the drama but it got really boring in the last few episodes that I had to skip several scenes. All in all I didn't like the drama that much but of course gong yoo's and LDW's chemistry and bromance were the only things I reaally liked in this drama...

WhitePInkRose OnceArmy 22 days ago

for me all episodes are all interesting but so many mellow scenes

OnceArmy WhitePInkRose 22 days ago

The drama wasn't that interesting for me and also it was actually predictable what would happen next. As a big fan fan of gong yoo esp after watching TTB I wanted to watch it and now I also became a big fan of LDW again after so many years(after watching my girl). Their bromance was the highlight for me. Love both of them 😄😍😍

WhitePInkRose OnceArmy 22 days ago

good opinion

TwiceLover29 23 days ago

i watch ep one and thought it was kinda boring with all the fighting and historical kinda thing :/ so i stop. Will it get interesting later on? is this drama worth to watch? somebody fill me in with details ~

eva22snsd9 TwiceLover29 23 days ago

it will definitely get interesting. The first episode helps you to understand the goblin's character a little, and why he won't age..;) Enjoy!

b4tob4ttie TwiceLover29 23 days ago

Yes, it gets very interesting when it reaches modern day world. The humor is witty and the story progresses well, plus Lee Dong Wook comes into the picture as soon as the Joseon part fades out. His interaction with Gong Yoo is the best! Personally, I think it's the best K-drama of 2016. However, it might not be some people's cup of tea and that's fine but I recommend watching the first three episodes before you give up and decide how you feel about it :)

aimetop TwiceLover29 23 days ago

I think you will start to feel it ehen u entering ep 4... because i persuade my friend to watch it & she have the same reaction as you..so i told her to bear it until ep 4. & yes, she got into it up until she have to do drama marathon.. she love it!

TwiceLover29 aimetop 23 days ago

ohhh thanks guys! Usually i get really hyped if they have interesting beginning of ep 1 xD so maybe ill watch it duriing summer once school is done. Dont wanna get too addicting C: thank you all for your opinions

angelisme TwiceLover29 23 days ago

I'm at ep 8.. and still waiting for the best part

michinpabo 23 days ago

The excuse by LDW's label seems so funny to me. They basically said that the offers were so tempting that they couldn't say no. lol

kimmiefonze 23 days ago

The cast performed amazingly for this drama, I just hope they could get at least a week of before starting to work again. Either way, the production team deserves the vacation!

crowboy 23 days ago

If they all can't go..... lmaoHopefully they have a vacation that's NOT ANNOUNCED until after it's finished. I mean how is it a vacation really if everyone knows where they are and fans flock to them? Doesn't seem....relaxing

powderyblue crowboy 23 days ago

I think so. They must be only cancelling it on public. How can they enjoy their vacation when the destination has been announced publicly. It won't be a vacation for them, it will be a meet & greet T_T

miyub1123 23 days ago

actually, if they go, they will attract 'people' to 'visit' them too .lol

juju1108 23 days ago

I think that's a good decision. If they want a peaceful vacation, then don't make any announcements. Or mass will go wild. Just like Sung Jae in Indonesia or Gong Yoo. It could be dangerous. After all hardwork, u deserve a peaceful n fun vacation.

walk