Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Dramas

[SPOILER] BTS' V gives his thoughts on acting on 'Hwarang'

By jennywill   13 days ago   114,754   28,454   72
bts,v

BTS' V talked about making his acting debut through 'Hwarang'!

He said, "'Hwarang' is a drama that taught me a lot and gave me beautiful memories that I will never forget. I laughed and cried as 'Hansung' and I was happy to be able to live as him. I hope that viewers can also feel the sincerity I did through him. To be honest, I was burdened because it was my first time acting, and I was nervous. I was able to film happily because Park Seo Joon, Hyungsik, Minho, Do Ji Han, Cho Yoon Woo, Kim Hyun Joon, and Sung Dong Il sunbaenim as well as the director, writer, and all the staff on site taught and helped me. I'm so thankful."

[WARNING! There are spoilers to 'Hwarang' after this point.]

V gave his thought after his character in 'Hansung' died white protecting Park Seo Joon's character from a poisoned blade. You can see the cut below, starting at 5:10.

Will you miss him in the drama?

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. V
  3. hwarang

Mehrvigne 12 days ago

I sat there the whole time with my hands pressed up against my face in shock going, "No... No... No... No..."  And before I realized it, I was a sloppy crying mess.  If a writer and an actor can stir someone's emotions like that, then the drama is good. *wipes eyes*

amheizing 12 days ago

I cried so hard over Hansung's scenes. 😭 I think V did a great job. 👏 I hope to see more of his acting. 😊

tatinetats997 12 days ago

Jamless3978 12 days ago

I knew he would die first... anyone who so happy go lucky will die first... still cried like a baby!!! Omgggg vvvvvvvv!!! Why u die!!!

joodgr8 12 days ago

the first ever bromance scene that made me cry [I'm like TT]... Tae did a great job considering this is his first major acting role... his character was so lovable and cute and squishy and HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS OHMAIGOODNESS LEMME CRY SUM MORE

young_in 12 days ago

Hansung is died T-T

StayWithMe 12 days ago

That scene made me cry like f**k!! so sad, i love u TAETAE! u did good!!

Nanasoshi1007 12 days ago

I watched this episode today, and i really cried my eyes out. I MEAN HANSUNG DIED!!! MY TAETAE DIED! btw, i'm so proud of him, his acting is so good even if it's his first drama, i hope in future, he will be in another drama Hwaiting Hwarang and Taehyung <3

acargar 12 days ago

For this first ever acting role, you did very very well V!!! I cant wait for more dramas for you! 😍

UnknownFangirl 13 days ago

My theory was correct. I knew that V would die for protecting (idk if he protected since i haven't watched the latest) a friend or I did know that V would die in the series.

joodgr8 UnknownFangirl 12 days ago