Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

MONSTA X fans unhappy about SONAMOO's 'I Think I Love You' looking identical to 'Amen'

By jennywill   22 days ago   69,519   7,740   46
sonamoo,monsta-x

SONAMOO's super cute lip version MV to "I Think I Love You" was released yesterday, but MONSTA X fans weren't too happy about the MV.

The format to "I Think I Love You" is identical to MONSTA X's special MV "Amen", which was released in September 2015. While MONSTA X fans do acknowledge that there aren't many ways to divide up a group of seven members on video, MONBEBE have also pointed out that the two formats are way too similar. The boxes are spread out identically, the logo is in the same exact place, and even the shape of the boxes with the rounded corners is the same.

MONSTA X's "Amen"

SONAMOO's "I Think I Love You"

What do you think about the similarities?

1. SONAMOO
  2. MONSTA X
  3. amen
  4. i think i love you

chaelicen 21 days ago

this is ?? literally ?? the ?? same ?? coming from a non-fan of both groups, this is completely plagarized. if i didn't know, i would think they were from the same company and that this was a series they were doing.

cheriebunny 21 days ago

LOL it's the same!! come on!! even the shape of the boxes. They can't excuse this as coincidence. Why does MonstaX always gets ripped off like this.

ibelieveicanfly 21 days ago

"Monsta's fans unhappy" Excuse me ? Why tf are you trying to make Monbebes look bad ? Some pointed that out, some are unhappy but most of us are just saying that it looks similar but it's the editor's fault, not Sonamoo's. STOP TRYING TO START WW3 WE'RE NOT HAVING ANY OF UR BS ALLKPOP.

kimmiefonze 21 days ago

Actually, there's a lot of ways to position seven members of an idol group and this one is reeks of imitation. Nice concept for the girls but blame the director and the creative team for committing this.

purplematoki 21 days ago

its look practically the same if someone didnt notice the SHADE OF PINK. I'm unhappy but what can TS do?

kelliecyp 21 days ago

wait Sonamoo is from TS ent. right? That's not even the same company, heol~ That's pretty brazen to make a video so similar

Starlightwarrior 21 days ago

it doesn't matter to me.

MoniKONX 21 days ago

yeah we are unhappy about that but thank good no fanwars are happening!

bxrnhater 21 days ago

it's the fault of whoever edited the mv.

dancerforlife26 21 days ago

whoever made this shouldve been more careful. its easy to be misunderstood cause they look identical

walk