Variety

Leeteuk talks about Super Junior's scary car accident experience on 'Happy Together'

By KpopJoA   30 days ago   99,248   9,537   44
Leeteuk,Kyuhyun

Broadcasted on February 23, Super Junior members Leeteuk and Shindong were featured guests on KBS' 'Happy Together'.

The subject of Super Junior's scary car accident from back in 2007 was brought up and Leeteuk stated, "It was a rather big accident and I received 30 stitches on the forehead and 150 around my waist.  When the emergency responders came, I recall telling the EMTs that, 'I'm fine. Kyuhyun next to me is injured," caring for his fellow member.

Shindong commented, "Eunhyuk and I weren't badly hurt. When Eunhyuk was looking after Kyuhyun and I was looking after Leeteuk, I saw that there was so much blood.  When the ambulance came, Leeteuk really was worried about Kyuhyun."

It was a really scary accident as Siwon in the past stated, "Kyuhyun honestly almost died from the car accident. The doctor told us that there was no hope. It doesn't really seem real to me when I hear about people passing on, but this really hit home with me.

Kyuhyun also in the past stated about the accident, "I lost my memory for a moment. I woke up, and I was lying on the road. I felt like the bottom half of me was missing. I thought, 'this is how I die,' and I prayed, asking for forgiveness. Eunhyuk ran over and prayed with me with tears in his eyes. I thought I was on my knees, but I wasn't... I woke again, and I was at the hospital. I asked how long I had been there, and they told me it had been four days. I was unable to participate in any activities for 4~5 months."

The news broadcast of the accident back in 2007:

1. Leeteuk
    2. Kyuhyun

sjlol 24 days ago

This is why I love SUJU.Their bromance is amazing.They look after each other like a family

RAS33 28 days ago

This was one of the scariest things that year.

kyuminfan 29 days ago

I never would have thought that stupid, mentally ill trolls could come and comment on this article, too! Just be aware that throwing with shit on Super Junior members ( esp the ones who experienced such a scary trauma ) is like doing the same with God! Because as you see God loves them! Loved them back then, too, enough for taking care of them and giving them back to us!So, think twice before, you pathetic, disgusting human beings!

sjelfhana 29 days ago

They've been through a lot of heartbreaking events that's why we're trying so hard to give them happy memories. Stay strong SJ! ELF will always be here!

chelle203 29 days ago

reading this still makes me teary and my heart is beating so fast.T.T

li_xiao_yan 29 days ago

ㅠㅠ

Thatty 29 days ago

It was a painful memory for elf and suju.

beyondordinary 29 days ago

I remember when an article popped up when it happened and reading this is refreshing my memories. It was a scary time for elves and it really reminds you that they are people too and even if they are famous, anything can happen. SUJU's still strong! Fighting! On another note, I still can't believe the hospital allowed for photos when he was going to get an x-ray..

lilliana 29 days ago

OMG, seeing the video just makes me cry...

drwsyhmz 29 days ago

awww this breaks my heart. I mean i know about the accident but i never watch the videos and today i watch it and tears fill up my eyes. this is so heartbreaking. anyway, i'm glad they're happy now. pretty sure it was an unforgettable memories fr them. stay strong boys!!

omelas