Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Chrome Entertainment speaks up about Crayon Pop's impending contract termination

By yckim124   24 days ago   51,120   4,874   38
Crayon-Pop

Crayon Pop's contract with Chrome Entertainment will be coming to an end in March.

On February 1, Chrome Entertainment spoke up about the group's contract termination, and stated, "Their contract is coming to an end in March. We haven't officially discussed the contract renewal with the members. We'll make an announcement after discussion."

SEE ALSO: Crayon Pop's crowd-funding project closes and reaches over 600% of original goal

Many netizens believe Crayon Pop might face disbandment as Soyul is getting married to Moon Hee Jun in February.

Stay tuned for updates.

1. Crayon Pop
    2. chrome entertainment

mikocchi 22 days ago

if they don't resign their company might close as well.

red_99 23 days ago

wtf who cares about these plastic hasbeens?

mattlarpy red_99 23 days ago

lol they're cool all the singers u like are plastic too haha. ur face is plastic

red_99 mattlarpy 23 days ago

i'm not plastic but okay retard <3

mikocchi red_99 22 days ago

i take that as a compliment when ellin even almost rejected from the group bcs she's 'too pretty' for the group image.

loh 23 days ago

either that, or soyul will leave the group. who wants to bet?

4Nia_Love 23 days ago

My favorite K-Pop group after 4Minute. Really hope they get new contracts. They are so unique :(

pink_oracle 23 days ago

They started out so strong, what happened?

nami_chan 23 days ago

Oh no I hope they renew their contract TT

Erisadesu 23 days ago

o.k Can I have their choreographers phone? He is my boyfriend he doesn't know it yet...:( I don't want them to disband I want more of them...I also wanted Bog girls ...but whatever

Qiqsy 23 days ago

Part of me hopes they won't disband, but the other part hopes that they do and will instead come back and focus on Strawberry Milk. I loved that subunit so much! So cute! ;^;

eager_beaver 23 days ago

Shame if they disband. I've spent a lot of time watching videos of them on YT. Whatever one thinks of their music, at least they are quite unique in K-pop. I also really like their personalities. There are only three girl groups in K-pop in which all the members are so great that I can't pick one favourite member. Crayon Pop is one of them. (EXID and Mamamoo are the two others.)

SoneSeoladyLover 23 days ago

We already lost 2NE1, 4Minute, KARA, RAINBOW and Wonder Girls. Crayon Pop's songs are really fun and unique in their own way. Both "Saturday Night and "Bing Bing" are super catchy. I will miss them if they disband ㅠㅠ

walk