Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Music Releases, Concerts / Events

BTS to perform their new songs for the first time at Seoul concert

By yckim124   19 days ago   96,998   34,784   21
bts

BTS is performing their new songs for the first time at the upcoming Seoul concert!

According to Big Hit Entertainment, "The (upcoming) 'Wings Tour' is the last series to 'BTS Live Trilogy Episode' that started in 2014. It will conclude the series and complete the performances' storytelling. Furthermore, it'll gift fans with performances of the new tracks."

SEE ALSO: BTS releases 8-minute long choreography MV for 'Not Today'

A total of 3 new tracks - "Not Today", "You Never Walk Alone", and "Spring Days"- are included in BTS' upcoming release. Fans can expect to see the first performances of the brand new tracks at '2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III The Wings Tour' taking place in Gocheok Sky Dome on February 18-19.

Meanwhile, the full release of BTS' new album is coming on February 13.

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

violetari 18 days ago

so they're not going to perform on music show like mcount (16th feb)? i'm confused right now. can someone pls explain this to me??

Lunas93 violetari 18 days ago

no they won perform at 16 but the week after which is 23th i think

katiririn 18 days ago

I'm in Korea next week and I wanted to go to their concert but it was sold out so quickly <_< and then when I asked in different sites if someone wants to sell ticket they ask double, even triple the price and I won't pay that much on principle. But lucky for those who are going and get to hear their new song for the first time in there~

RAS33 18 days ago

outro: wings is also new

ivomanolo 19 days ago

Omo my mom and dad will get married on the 18th LOL xD

whiteyuuki 19 days ago

I hope we get three MVs like the last time :D

ahgase88 19 days ago

I CANT BREATHE

BngTnLvr 19 days ago

it's gon be LIT!!

Melina45d 19 days ago

Wait...does this mean they will perform their new songs for the rest of the tour or no because I'm going to the chicago show and if they do I can die now!

SaVanityVan 19 days ago

Wait, but their comeback is before the WINGS tour starts - the first Seoul stop is the 18th and their comeback is the 13th sooo... does that mean they're not performing during the promotion? The promotion was supposed to be short (like start the 13th then go right into the tour) but this sounds like it's not happening at all.

cyrstel SaVanityVan 18 days ago

Same questions, I think they won't be joining any music shows for this comeback. Well, WINGS got banned by KBS anyway. So, whatever. lol

SaVanityVan cyrstel 18 days ago

Well the thing is, why even promote at all then? The comeback is 5 days before their world tour starts, but they're not promoting on music shows? Then what "promotions" are they even going to do?? They're also hyping this comeback up like c r a z y, but why would they if they're not really promoting? I just don't understand anything about this, unless they plan to go on music shows briefly after the Korean stops of the tour before setting out globally. And as for WINGS, it's not the song they're promoting anyway, there are 3 news songs (besides full version of WINGS) any of which could be the title track.

cyrstel SaVanityVan 18 days ago

They are hyping the new songs, but even BH stated a while back that "promotions are still on discussion". by promotions I think they mean 2 MVs (Not Today and Spring Day), I'm guessing YNWA Supplemantary Story will be a Narration done by Namjoon. I also think they just released an album to hype up the WINGS Tour.

diela_uknow7 SaVanityVan 18 days ago