Dramas

Tourists flock to seaside filming site of drama 'Goblin'

By beansss   21 days ago   111,074   21,546   17
misc

Tourists have been flocking to the seaside filming site of currently airing tvN drama 'Goblin' thanks to its skyrocketing popularity, but there's a reason people are more excited about visiting the site nowadays.

SEE ALSO: 'Infinity Challenge' apologizes for driving in the opposite direction on a one-way street

Word has been spreading online that tourists who visit the beach in Jumunjin, a town in northeastern Gangneung City, and specifically the famous walkway that Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun stood on, a vendor there will provide a bouquet of wildflowers, a scarf, and an umbrella for 1,000₩ each!

If you could, would you visit the now iconic beach and pay for a photo posing as Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun?

1. misc.
    2. goblin

Moogirl 20 days ago

How to make a place popular 101

NORM 20 days ago

Lool, i hope this is a pre-produced drama cos its gonna be a hassle to film any more scenes here :)

Skyepop 20 days ago

Now the producers are thinking "S***" we can't film anymore scenes there.

MidnightKpop 21 days ago

That can't be right.  Wild flower, scarf, and umbrella each less than 1 US dollar?  If I lived in Korea, I'll make a trip to this meca.

Defsy 21 days ago

I am too poor to travel to Korea. But Quebec City is about a two hours and a half drive for me so I plan on visiting next summer. I haven't been there in years. I have walked near that Christmas shop before but never stepped inside. I think I might go this year. Thanks to this drama, I feel like exploring my own country again!

thedoublechamp 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

mariopflannery 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

hanjivara 21 days ago

I fell in love with that place too looks so calm and beautiful. the scenes filmed in Quebec made me wish to visit that country for the 1st time of my life

thedoublechamp hanjivara 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

fw_cConnie 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

thedoublechamp  fw_cConnie 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

fw_cConnie 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

seoul ife