Minwoo names BTS as group with long-lasting potential like Shinhwa

By yckim124   14 days ago   146,107   36,126   161
Minwoo,Minwoo,Minwoo,bts

First generation idol Shinhwa's Minwoo complimented hoobae group BTS in a recent interview!

Shinhwa is a group especially known for both their strong teamwork and long-running success of 19 years. As a result, many idol groups name Shinhwa as their role models.

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

When asked whom he thinks will be following the footsteps of Shinhwa's long-running  success, Minwoo answered, "I personally think BTS. The guy in charge of their choreography used to dance with me. In the past, I heard he was working with a new group so I visited their waiting room. At the time, BTS didn't have their official greeting. So I suggested that they make one and they did. Later on, I met Jungkook and I noticed how passionate BTS wass so I believed that they would do well, and they did, so I'm proud of them. It's the first time I felt this way [about a hoobae group] since 2PM."

1. Minwoo
    2. Minwoo
    3. Minwoo
    4. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

YueYuu 10 days ago

oh hell yes. As someone who's been into Kpop for over a decade now and who has seen a lot of shit of companies and a lot of groups come and go I absolutely agree with them. They're one if not THE most genuine group out there and that's their secret for success. They're genuine in everything their do. They don't take one single fan for granted, and they're in love with music and with each other, they're open-minded and genuine with the world, that's all what's needed.

because789 12 days ago

Yay BTS and YAY 2PM OMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

aquamaraqua 12 days ago

Das right Minwoo

Rosie1140 13 days ago

Glad to hear that XD

anna_sueweeties 13 days ago

Thanks for mentioning and having a faith at 2PM too ^^

AshleyDaUnicorn 13 days ago

_infirestae 13 days ago

preach

purplematoki 13 days ago

thats so sweet. he should see Seventeen! They're the amazing self-produce idols after all!

KarmaButterfly01 13 days ago

For me, there's 3 things that makes a long lasting group: 1) A good management 2) Talent 3) A strong bond between the members. And yes, BTS have all those things.

Moogirl 13 days ago