General, Social Media

JYJ's Junsu talks about his past hardships as he prepares to go to the military

By KpopJoA   5 days ago   15,989   3,062   16
JYJ,Junsu

On January 12, JYJ's Junsu greeted fans through Naver's 'V' app.  With his military enlistment approaching, the singer expressed his sadness in parting with his fans.

"Please get rid of February," Junsu pleaded, as he will be going off to the military next month.

"It's too bad I have to say my farewells to you all as my military enlistment is in February. Too bad we can't get rid of February," the singer commented.

The singer also recalled his past saying, "It is difficult to move forward without fully healing one's scars. I don't know what an adult's take on this would be.  Please let me know your secret to overcome life as a young person in society."

He went on, "I had a lot of hardships during the past whether it be family or life in general. I think I just went after my dream that time.  I thought this was the only thing that I can do, so I kept running and never looked back. Although there were many mountains I had to climb, I think I managed to climb them all."

The singer continued, "As far as religious beliefs go, my mother once told me that God only gives you tests in which you can handle. I feel like I have grown more through these trials...I wish that these hardships now will someday turn into thanksgiving and praise."

Meanwhile, Junsu is busy with his musical 'Death Note.'  Based on the popular Japanese manga of the same name, beginning back on January 3 the musical adaptation will continue through the 26th.

1. JYJ
  2. Junsu (XIA)

JYJRainbow 3 days ago

ppl don't know, how much hardship they having

jaejaeonly 4 days ago

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fightiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ......go and come back safe :) JYJ fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighting .

sejung_wang 4 days ago

Even leaving tvxq, junsu now still have to flash the illuminati sign.

johwa 4 days ago

GO JUNSU !!! GO JYJ !!! IMUA FOREVER !!!

Julian5 4 days ago

Fightiing little baby Su <3 we'll be waiting for you

cookiez96 4 days ago

my gosh has the years gone by. I remember angel xiah, the "fake maknae" and his iconic dolphin/ eu kyung kyung laugh. His my ultimate bias since i got into kpop. Nobody can replace this adorable, angel voice artist. Hope he comes back well :)

Erisadesu 4 days ago

all this time I thought he was in the army....#fanfail....and I was waiting for him to come back...and now I learn that he is going now to the army...at least he will be with TOP

marisara24 4 days ago

Junsu I will wait for you, as long as I'm in this earth I will be your fan so no fear!! Do your military service without worries!  My birthday is on February so it's going to be bittersweet for me!! Please be healthy and take care! Love you, be well and comeback all grown up! 😀❤

missdi 4 days ago

misleading article...

missdi 4 days ago

what Junsu said about February starts after 16:40...

missdi 4 days ago

to sum it up for you - Junsu wants February gone not because he is enlisting in February, but because he is sad he won't see his fans then...

LauraDragon 4 days ago