Variety

Hong Jin Kyung and Kim Sook to be the only original members to return to 'Unnies' Slam Dunk 2'

By beansss   5 days ago   38,362   4,042   13
misc

KBS2 announced on January 13 (KST) that Hong Jin Kyung and Kim Sook will be the only original members to return to the 2nd season of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk'. The rest of the show's cast will consist of new members.

It's been revealed that former 2NE1 member Minzy and actress Kang Ye Won are in talks as potential new members of the 2nd season. 'Unnies' Slam Dunk 2' will be broadcast around mid-February.

1. misc.
    2. unnies slam dunk
    3. unnies-slam-dunk-2
    4. kim sook
    5. hong jin kyung

zergelultor1 3 days ago

minzy!!!!!

xloveseoul 4 days ago

I'm so glad Jinkyung is here. She's so funny ahaha. If they do the girl group challenge again it'll be hilarious

Kurare 4 days ago

No Jessi? Y dey do dis?!?! OH well, there's always EVERYTHING else to watch LOL.

SHYIceTaengoo 4 days ago

YESSSSSS atleadt there are 2 of them but i will really miss RA MIRAN MIN HYO RIN TIFFANY AND JESSI!!!!! COZ THEY ARE THE BEST UNNIES!

Kamichan 4 days ago

I don't care anymore who they add coz sook unnie and giraffe unnie is there ATLEAST, but i'm seriously hoping they add park jin joo. i love her so much and I want her to taste success and fame :'(

jules94ka 5 days ago

I'm really sad that Miran unnie won't be part of season 2 :( but i will definitely watch season 2. I hope Minzy will join the new season. That would be awesome :)

charl_1996 5 days ago

damn they need to get Kang ye won, they need an unusual character like hers. I'm expecting big time for the second season now.

SpringxTempo 5 days ago

I'm really happy Kim Sook and Jinkyung are staying~ As much as I want the others to stay too, I'll look forward to this next season! I just hope they scrap the idea of "girl group making", and stick to the original format where they just grant everyone's wishes.

haifa_a 5 days ago

this two are the funniest to be honest, i'm fine as long as these two don't leave the show... even if i felt sad when the other three left but i believe in these two will make the atmosphere great and shape the other new members characters

Jseolhee 5 days ago