Dramas

'Goblin' to air a special episode on the 14th this week + to air 3 episodes next week

By beansss   13 days ago   183,360   31,303   18
misc

tvN's ongoing drama 'Goblin' will be airing a special episode this coming January 14, instead of a regular episode.

tvN stated on January 11, "Episode 13 marks the beginning of the climax in the story. Because the drama has taken on new challenges like adding in fantasy, romance, themes about life and death, and more, there have been several predictions about the story's ending. As a result, in order for viewers to be able to enjoy the rest of the story as easily and as comfortably as possible, we've decided to air a special episode on January 14 which will provide insight into the characters' intertwined fates, as well as the direction of the remaining episodes."

To sum it up, a regular episode, or episode 13, will be airing this January 13, followed by the special episode on January 14. Another regular episode will follow next week on January 20, but on January 21, episodes 15 & 16 will be aired back to back, allowing viewers to enjoy almost 3 hours of 'Goblin' for its finale.

The staff also said that CG work for the remainder of the drama has proved to be a long and arduous task, but promised to deliver top-quality results to fulfill viewers' expectations.

1. misc.
    2. goblin

beyondordinary 12 days ago

I can wait for good quality if more time is needed.  This is drama is already one of my all time faves.

KP15 12 days ago

what more do I have to my life when Goblin ended?

meanjoke 12 days ago

TvN must really want those 20% for this 3 episodes week ^^. Too bad, I liked my double dose of Goblin in one week. But next week will be epic :)

Humanoids 13 days ago

Thank you for Goblin *Bowing 180° degree*

angel_dear 13 days ago

weve been trailed by all korean drama last year most specially it the year ended with such a unique drama ive ever watched since i was a highschool cause it wont make me think or press a part to skip and  to jump of to the next series of an episode......this drama makes me think about my first love how innocent I was with the first kiss I have.......and btw every episodes are full of trails and excitement every single story of every episodes are really awesome and interesting.........

jypnloves 13 days ago

i'm so sad that it's nearly the end...

missdi 13 days ago

and the OST album will be so worth its money :)

missdi 13 days ago

one of the best dramas so far - can't wait for the next episodes...

WhitePInkRose missdi 13 days ago

me too

An_dromeda 13 days ago

3 hrs of climax???? wowww... i  cant wait for it!!!

pky87 13 days ago

Sounds more like they're doing this to allow the actors some rest considering the recent news that was released. However, this is a good drama so no complaints I suppose.

itsashleyycx pky87 13 days ago

This is Pre-Produced though

Sellion89 itsashleyycx 13 days ago

It's not pre-produced. They were just filming a few days ago. They are giving time because it takes alot of work to get production and especially working on CG effects.

seoul ife