TWICE show professionalism after '2016 SBS Gayo Daejun' plays G-Friend song for their stage

By GhostWriter   28 days ago   431,344   35,908   400
twice

Fans are impressed but also upset about the mishap that TWICE experienced at the '2016 SBS Gayo Daejun.'

SEE ALSO: Performances from the '2016 SBS Gayo Daejun'

The girls were on stage getting ready to perform but instead of their music coming, SBS had played G-Friend's music. This went on for nearly 30 seconds before SBS had realized their mistake and then played TWICE's music. Although there was a lengthy technical error, the girls did their best, still presenting a great stage.

Fans were understandably upset and some are demanding an apology from SBS. Netizens commented, "SBS never fails to disappoint me. Freaking idiots. The audio and camera work were horrible too," "Jungyeon's shocked facial expressions was so cute. kekeke but for SBS this year as well," "What a mess of a program," "No wonder I felt something was strange keke," and "... Their facial expressions were like 'WTF?' It was cute though."

Check out the technical mishap and TWICE's professionalism below.

Unintended mannequin challenge:

SBS edited performance with technical error removed:

1. TWICE
  2. 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun

JIAJIALIANGTEH12 22 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Haru_Chan_Kanako 23 days ago

i FEL SO BAD FOR GFRIEND!!!!!! everyone heard the MR already... and that girl who sang first was so nervous that i could see her hands were shaking...

SaiDaTW 26 days ago

I feel really bad for GFriend though. Their stage was after Twice's, and everyone had heard Eunha's singing on the mr already. if you watch Gfriend's stage then you see how nervous Eunha looked.

TWICElove SaiDaTW 25 days ago

I am once, and i can tell you,she sings live, let's just give Eunha support.

razorbladeromanc 26 days ago

I really like the thumbnail with nayeon face... it makes my heart pound <3

CHRISTINAMR 26 days ago

What kind of professionallism when they only did something that everyone would do ? lol great AllKpop

Haru_Chan_Kanako CHRISTINAMR 23 days ago

hahahha XD i dont know.. i just laugh with the TITLE... even if its othe groups .. they would have done thesame....

CHRISTINAMR Haru_Chan_Kanako 22 days ago

Lol yeah i kinda expect something like singing in the rain etc because f(x) and SNSD already did that, but this.............just big LOL

sototallyrandom 27 days ago

I love all the people in basically every Twice article who say "Pffft not really news-worthy" and go back to their bias group's articles going like "Wow omg unni ate a potato <3"

Twineo sototallyrandom 26 days ago

LMAO I love this

nami_chan 27 days ago

Poor girls..stupid sbs ¬¬

AJLie nami_chan 26 days ago

the untalented rats deserved it <3

Twice4life AJLie 26 days ago

Fuck off cunt

shubhajan AJLie 26 days ago

your a Once but to sacred to admit it :) <3

nami_chan AJLie 26 days ago

fu don't reply shit to my comments trash.

skullsheep 27 days ago

I like how people are quarreling whether or not it's considered as professionalism while I'm expecting to read people bashing SBS for their annual shitty productions and stupid camera crew,--like seriously is stage rehearsal a myth in SBS? I know they do have shitty PDs in general(cough running man) but I don't think that's a good excuse. If I'll side anything about the professionalism issue, I'm just gonna say that it's clearly not that great of a depiction for professionalism but it is professionalism. They performed despite that awkward almost 30 secs. (coz Music directors' brains took that long to function and tell their hosts that they fcked up) and continued to do their job once their actual song played. It's nothing spectacular but simply getting the job done is also professionalism. I think we can all agree that what we all expect to see some major difficulty on stage that they had to overcome, like despite of sickness or injury the artists danced or something; or the music stopped playing and they kept singing. But even with this major form of professionalism, the bottom line is finishing their job and doing what they're expected to do despite of... wtv. So yeah TL;DR. Summary: Blame SBS for their shitty production. Fight them not each other

c2J 27 days ago

They really didnt do anything except for standing still though... hows that professional?

lilyirwin39 c2J 27 days ago

You can't really do anything because it's not your own song. They can't go on if their song isn't playing. It would be different if half way through TT a GFriend song started to play. Then they could go on.

lilyirwin39 c2J 27 days ago

If anything, that's normal

Twineo c2J 26 days ago

c2J lilyirwin39 26 days ago

ya thats what I meant. I didnt say they were doing something wrong, just didn't see exceptional professionalism.

lilyirwin39 c2J 25 days ago

Ohhhhh okay, just the way you worded it looked wierd. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Haru_Chan_Kanako c2J 23 days ago

that was not the focus though T_T they were still performing well even though it happened :)

cococcchanel 27 days ago

They waited for their song to play, how else could've they reacted? I don't see it as professionalism, rather a moment of shock.

Twineo cococcchanel 26 days ago

Their music started at a random place, and they just followed their ears and got into formation. There was supposed to be a dance break in the beginning. I think that's what it's referring to

hi dad hat