Super Junior's Sungmin expresses excitement about newlywed life + greeting fans again

By beansss   22 days ago   83,684   19,096   25
Sungmin,Sungmin,kim-sa-eun

Super Junior's Sungmin was discharged from the military on December 30!

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

He chatted with reporters present at his leave and answered questions, including what he wants to do most now that he's been relieved from his duties! He answered, "First and foremost, I want to eat delicious food. The food in the army was good too, but I want warm, cooked rice. It'll be my birthday soon, so I also want to eat seaweed soup."

On his course of action from here on, Sungmin said, "After I greet my fans, I plan on seeing my family. My wife is hiding in our secret hideaway place. We have a secret place just for us. When I think about starting my newlywed life, it makes me happy. Thinking of promoting and seeing fans makes gets anticipate it. It occurs to me that I should always do my best."

Sungmin married his wife, musical actress Kim Sa Eun, back in December of 2014, then left for his military service duties in March of the following year.

1. Sungmin
    2. Sungmin
    3. Kim Sa Eun

kyuminfan 21 days ago

I can see now all haters shouting loud:"Secret place! Secret place!" He should have keep this info for himself and not ask for more hatred!

thefabcat92 22 days ago

seems like he can't wait. might take him a few months before he emerge from the secret hideout, lmao

Moogirl 22 days ago

Awwww he love for his family and fans~~~ Welcome back!!! <3<3<3

dear_mochi 22 days ago

I can't help but wonder if the other members were there to welcome him... :/ Leeteuk was there when Shindong was discharged...

LordLiar18 22 days ago

Like how he answers it!! Love him! Hope he could rest well with his family, especially with his wife! :D

Ryen 22 days ago

He looked like he hasn't age one bit. I can't wait to see him back on stage with SJ.

stanningExo 22 days ago

welcome back dear Sungmin!

taeng0903 22 days ago

when he smile like this, i feel like returning  sorry sorry era..huhuhu.. i reallyy like sungmin in that era coz in recent era like mamacita and this is love,he become more silent and composed  which i really don't like it.. I want him to stay like this... happy with his wife and members... and fans also..

SUJUshinee4ever 22 days ago

i am really happy that korean elfs greeted him nicely after his discharge. People have been criticizing him for too long just because he got married. He has every right to do so if he wants. Best of luck with your married life with kim sa eun! Elfs will be waiting to see mini super juniorsXDXD or rather mini sungmins!

EXOBiasedBBH 22 days ago

im happy for him, i hope to see him with other members ik they had some troubles at start with Min's wedding but now i think everythings good 👏🏻💗 SuJu Good Luck

_Dalnim EXOBiasedBBH 22 days ago

I believe everything is ok between him , Hyuk and Shindong as they were together in army and were always close but the rest, I don't know T_T . Teuk and Chul are ok too, I think, but especially Kyu's and Sungmin's relationship is totally destroyed which is reallly pity becuase Sj members were always close to each other but when you're too close ro someone and then a big fight occurs, it can destroy everything T_T Anyway I'm glad Min is back and hope he'll start a family with lots of kids with Sa eun <3

ChickNut _Dalnim 22 days ago

Why, what happened? Didn't the members already know Sungmin's marriage and relationship

saro _Dalnim 22 days ago

omg wait what is it because he did not say that he was getting married right ??

Joyyy1903 ChickNut 22 days ago

If i remember correctly the members didn't know until the day they get married (or something like that) they didnt get invited (correct me if i'm wrong) that's what i heard .

_Dalnim Joyyy1903 22 days ago

The members knew but it was too sudden for them. And yes they got invited . Most of them attended the wedding except Kyuhyun and maybe someone else? I don't remember. Heechul later said he feels sorry about the situation and that he should support Ming more back then. I guess some of them are okay with it now like Shindong and Hyuk as they were together in amry and we saw lots of interactions bewteen them, Heechul and Teuk looked pretty chilled at the wedding as well . I think there must have been a huge fight between Sungmin and Kyuhyun because they were so close back then but Kyuhyun didn't even attend the wedding and they were barely talking with each other after.

_Dalnim 22 days ago

*felt / *should have supported/ *army ... I urgently need the correct button here :D

saro _Dalnim 22 days ago

wow i can understand why kyuhyun decide not to attend th ewedding it must be weird and crazy that your bestfriend one of your besfriends sudenly is getting marreid just like that i meann .... yeah i hope its ok now for both of them fighting guys

_Dalnim saro 22 days ago

Yeah I don't wanna blame anyone since I don't know what exactly happened but I think Sungmin rushed the wedding because he had to enlist 3 months later so...

saro _Dalnim 21 days ago

oh ok now understand its fair i think ,,,,,lol

hi dad hat