MAMAMOO's Solar and Eric Nam win Best Couple Award at '2016 MBC Entertainment Awards'

By alice101   24 days ago   115,637   26,500   19

Eric Nam and Solar won the Best Couple award at '2016 MBC Entertainment Awards'!

The award show took place on December 29, and the beloved 'Ddong Couple' was selected as the best couple.

SEE ALSO: Eric Nam shares the audio of his collaboration track with TIMBALAND

Upon receiving the award, Solar said, "I really didn't know we would win. Thank you to everyone who loved 'Ddong Couple.' This year, many dreamy things happened. It's like a dream, being able to receive this in front of all the sunbaes I respect. We will continue to work hard."

Eric Nam added, "I am honored to receive this couple award. Thank you to all staffs, writers, and directors. I will work harder next year."

Congrats, Solar and Eric!

1. Eric Nam
  2. Solar
  3. 2016 MBC Entertainment Awards

jinssam 23 days ago

I'm so sad they left so early...I wanted them to be on the show longer T.T

Alexis_C 23 days ago

Totally deserved this award congrats!!! Although they didn't engage in much skin-ship compared to other couples on WGM, they shared so many special memories and I hope they remain good friends and greet one another comfortably if they ever come across each other in future shows instead of just treating it as strictly business. 😀 However, I love how Solar left Eric in a heartbeat right after her speech. I found that hilarious. 😂

silencingsehun 23 days ago

i hope they continue to be friends

mmmmbish 23 days ago

yall are fuckin idiots. the most realistic coulpe is the one BEING REAL. they were super real. they didnt love each other and they did it that way.

Pretty_Mango 24 days ago

Even she removed dust from his shoulder. So touched. Be strong friendship!

kddicted 24 days ago

They're too cute

Yehezkiel_B 24 days ago

Actually for me, they're actually the most look-like real couple, at least for me. I love they arent fake their feeling to each other, and dont do such skinship in a hurry.

pink_oracle 24 days ago

Best couple but they don't even hug when they win an award together? Ok Korea,it's your vote.

Sharleen22 24 days ago

I think Jin kyung and Jota were more realistic because I hate to admit it but Solar and Eric only looked like good chingus.

qnaug 24 days ago

lol im pretty sure they weren't the best..... lol but i guess nothing really counts when a hude fanbase counts

NORM qnaug 24 days ago

dude its a TV stations award, of course they would choose the ones with a huge fanbase a.k.a brings in a lot of views for the show :/

hi dad hat