Fans are angry that Oh My Girl's outfits seem too similar to Black Pink Jennie's outfit

By alice101   17 days ago   201,786   20,268   287
oh-my-girl,black-pink,jennie

Fans are calling out Oh My Girl's stylist for copying off Black Pink

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

Jennie from Black Pink donned the following outfit for 'MelOn Music Awards' back in November:

When Oh My Girl showed up to the '2016 KBS Gayo Festival' yesterday with the following outfits, many fans -- both Oh My Girl and Black Pink fans -- immediately noticed the striking similarity between the two outfits:

One fan angrily expressed disappointment with Oh My Girl's stylist, saying, "It's not similar. It's almost exactly the same. Kim Jungyoung (stylist) put those on our girls and confidently put the photos on Instagram as if showing off..I don't understand why WM Entertainment doesn't fire her. If I were the president of WM, I would fire her and hire some of the fans as stylists. If you're reading this, Jungyoung, please quit your job. My girls caught the flu because you put such short skirts on them."

The fan also uploaded the screenshot of the stylist's picture on her Instagram.

Another fan also pointed out that the ribbons the members of Oh My Girl are wearing are copies of the 'Gucci' item that Jennie wore.

Another fan wrote, "I love Oh My Girl. All the fans are begging the stylist to dress them more warmly but she doesn't listen, so they keep getting sick..." One concerned netizens wrote, "At least Black Pink gets to wear real 'Gucci'...I feel sorry for Oh My Girl members."

One person also pointed out that this stylist was Jessica's rumored stylist while she was still in Girls' Generation -- it was rumored that Jessica did not share her stylist with other members and that Kim Jungyoung was the personal outfit coordinator for Krystal and Jessica.

What do you guys think about the outfit controversy and the fans complaints about the stylist?

1. Oh My Girl
  2. Black Pink
  3. Jennie

blackjack_doomey 14 days ago

yoh im telling you, BLACKPINK's outfit are no joke. they're all branded, highend brands and very expensive! but dont hate Oh My Girl. even though they're wearing knockoffs, they still look cute though

saranghae_3 14 days ago

It's very very similar.

TayorTae 14 days ago

So what if it's not real Gucci😒 U try buying that top for 7 people and tell me you still have money in ur bank account 😂 TBH. Looks the same to me, and it shouldn't matter to fans because they're not wearing it. Honestly if a stylist told me to wear a real Gucci WHITE top for hours, I'd worry the whole night about not putting a stain on it😂 Good thing it's not real😂😂😂

TayorTae 14 days ago

They are acting like BP's stylist MADE the outfits/sewn it with her bare hands. It's something that you can easily BUY. I love both these groups so much and it's just crazy to see fans acting like this. Instead we should be talking about who wore it best😌

kddicted 15 days ago

Omg it's just a dress

miyub1123 15 days ago

lol, what a dumb issue they got

Haru_Chan_Kanako 15 days ago

this is making fanwars to start T_T  i love BP and OHMYGIRL... T_T so what if tey are wearing that type of costume??!!! whats the big deal!!!!!????? dang it!!!

alicehalf 16 days ago

Black Pink stylist copied T-ara

. Seriously, this topic is just dumb as fuck.

alicehalf 16 days ago

I just remarked that T-ara wore the real Gucci shirt too

Monkeytae alicehalf 10 days ago

tara who?

Black_wind 16 days ago

Anyway,go buy more OMG albums so they can afford Gucci then,bicth. Do that instead of complaining if you are a fan. Not everyone is goldenspooner from YG.

adrianjayson13 Black_wind 15 days ago

yow asshole why the hate?? I'm certain that OMG didn't mean to copy Jennie's outfit. It's their stylist's fault, so why do you have to insult the hardworking Oh My Girl. With wath they earn, they might even buy you a gucci item.

Black_wind adrianjayson13 15 days ago

i see your reading comprehension is exactly zero... i am hating on those OMG fans who are hating on OMG stylist. I am Miracle in fact, why would i hate on my favourite girls??

Black_wind 16 days ago

ridiculous... so are the fans bitching gonna take the job and style OMG?TBH their stylist is very good, i love their outfits... they are one of the best in k-pop.

finger heart