General

Wassup's Nada talks about showing off her body + how she would rate her rapping

By beansss   Thursday, October 20, 2016   29,454   1,456   21
nada

8

0

SHARES
  1. Google+
Wassup's Nada has been a hot figure after her stellar performance on 'Unpretty Rapstar 3', sitting down for interviews here and there as well as other busy schedules!


In one interview she took part in with Ilgan Sports, Nada responded to a question regarding the criticism she received which claimed she showed off her body too much. The idol refused to waver, and confidently answered, "I was born like this. Is it wrong for me to show it off? It's not like I stole it. A body like this is fairly worthy of showing off, right? I have to be confident." 


She also rated her rap skills, saying, "I would give my rap a 75% out of 100. Among female rappers, I rank higher in terms of lyrics. I want to find my own, unique flow and color, and fill up the rest of the 25%."

    YOU MAY LIKE

    GET AKP IN YOUR INBOX!

    Tags:

    1. Nada


    karakamilia Friday, October 21, 2016

    Yaasssss Bitch !

     0
     0Reply Report Share

    CCA Thursday, October 20, 2016

    She looks so different in every picture that I see of her.

     0
     0Reply Report Share

    smokeee Thursday, October 20, 2016

    she's got that american hip hop ho style.  its basically what CL has become.  minaj, miley, etc. etc. its all girls into that ho culture of rap/hiphop.  its funny how low iq girls here try to justify it in korea, when even in america its rather played out.  if you watch enough rap or hip hop videos its obvious these girls are influenced by them and all of the girls wearing spandex suits showing off every curve like a street hooker comes from that..  koreans have every right to criticize it, just like they have every right to criticize poor influences to other youth, which goes way over low iq heads here.  sure you can wear whatever you want, just dont expect everyone else to like it and if them saying stuff about it bothers you thats YOUR problem.

     1
     0Reply Report Share
    Load More Comments

    CONNECT WITH ALLKPOP

    1. Follow us on Instagram
    2. Subscribe on Youtube
    3. Follow us on Google+

    BRAND PARTNERS

    custom
    custom
    $23
    tt
    tt
    $18
    tt
    tt
    $20
    fly
    fly
    $18

    MORE STORIES