Is WINNER's Song Min Ho dating 'Produce 101's Heo Chan Mi? According to one netizen, they are. The netizen posted a long summary of proof that the two are an item online, but was met with skepticism by people who came upon the post. See for yourself below.
SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!
The netizen claimed, "I knew since Song Min Ho debuted that the two met as a senior and junior in vocal class, went to the same church together, and dated kekeke It has been an incredibly long time since they started dating," and laughed at how they would not follow each other on Instagram, but would date, connected through their close acquaintances as followers, adding, "Isn't it more obvious when just those two aren't following each other?" The netizen proceeded to list evidence of their relationship:
"1. Song Min Ho connected to Chanmi through his sister following her on Instagram.
2. The 'Coca-Cola' bottle Chanmi posted recently is the 'Cola' that Song Min Ho received from the 'Coca-Cola' company. These days, the way they create their Instagram pictures are the same with the one-color background.
3. Chanmi sang a cover of WINNER's title track, "Sentimental"
4. Song Min Ho's younger cousin #Gun is following Chanmi. What's the reason Song Min Ho's relative is only following Chanmi? There are a lot of people who got the spotlight from 'Produce 101'...
5. The only brand Chanmi is following is the hat brand that Song Min Ho always enjoys a great deal. If you go into that brand's Instagram, almost half are just pictures of Song Min Ho.
6. Most on Heo Chan Mi's list of follows are Song Min Ho's close friends. No need to talk about Zico (I'm aware that Chanmi got cursed off a lot by Zico's fans), and because of Song Min Ho, she got close to Zico, Incredivle, Taewoon. Incredivle is incredibly close to Song Min Ho.
7. In the thanks portion of WINNER's debut album, Song Min Ho [wrote] "Especially Chan Mi noona.' WINNER's fans probably are very aware of this. That he often writes the word "especially" to make it stand out kekekekekekekekekeke I couldn't bring forth the thanks part to WINNER's recent album because I heard there was none.
There are really a lot of people who knew that Song Min Ho and Heo Chan Mi dated since the Byeolbit Chanmi days, but there were more people than I thought who didn't know, so I was surprised keke I can find you proof, but for now, there's only the Instagram stuff kekeke They should just follow each other and click 'like' comfortably, but they're always secretly pressing 'like,' poor them kekekekekeke what's there to feel guilty about.... keke I mean, his younger sister and cousin followed her because of Song Min Ho, so not following each other in order to be secretive and not get caught is even more unbelievable kekeke."
Netizens reacted with, "What is s/he talking about kekeke hey, Taewoon was in the same group as Chan Mi kekekeke what do you mean they got close cause of Song Min Ho kekekeke," "The 'Coca-Cola' was not received by only Song min Ho, but a lot of different celebrities received it. I am aware that almost all YG singers received it. Also, Song Min Ho isn't the only one to post pictures on Instagram like that - Lee Seung Hoon also posts like that, so is Lee Seung Hoon also dating Heo Chan Mi?" "'Coca-Cola'? Most of YG's singers received it, but on top of that, The Quiett, BoA, Jessica, and many, many more received it, and there are probably more entertainers included who didn't reveal this kekeke Also, that 'Coca-Cola' was almost two months ago and Chan Mi's was about three days ago, so Lovesta[gram]? Jam kekekeke," and, "No WINNER members know about 'Produce 101,'" and more, showing significant doubt.
What do you make of this?