Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

[UPDATE] Ladies' Code's 'I'm Fine Thank You' ranks #1 on several music charts

September 3, 2014 @ 11:11 am
by mssylee
  • 205
  • 1
  • 388
  • 199177
  • 4722
Ladies' Code's "I'm Fine Thank You" is ranking #1 on several real-time music charts including Melon, Bugs, Genie, Monkey3, and Olleh.

Fans as well as netizens gathered to make the only wish of EunB happen come true, which was to rank #1 on a music chart.

SEE ALSO: Ladies' Code's tribute to EunB and RiSe 'I'm Fine Thank You' hits 1 million views

In addition, netizens have associated the lyrics to "I'm Fine Thank You" to the recent accident, giving more significance to the song. The lyrics state, "Today I cry, I wish you happiness forever, good bye," and "It's okay to smile thinking of me once in a while."

[UPDATE] On September 4, Polaris Entertainment acknowledged this kind gesture from fans by telling OSEN, "We saw the music chart.  The workers and everyone saw it and gained strength.  We are more grateful because even fans [from other fandoms] are coming forward to show support."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 393 comments

Sort by:

nuqix
· Posted September 8, 2014 @ 5:13 am

"It's funny how you're dead when people start listening"

-The Band Perry - If I Die Young

#RIPEunB #RIPRiSe

kdrakent
· Posted September 7, 2014 @ 8:35 pm
The irony. Despite all this, the remaining would feel all the more bitter. Anyway, wishing them all the strength and support to go through this difficult time.

pink_berry
· Posted September 6, 2014 @ 6:32 pm
I still can't belive it I Love LC so much i can't descrive it but ... Death ... I can't handle it !

kimistar
· Posted September 6, 2014 @ 4:55 pm

It goes both ways... I wish kpop fans gave more attention to Ladies Codes before this accident happened. They honestly weren't that well-known until this, and I can see that fans and netizens granted EunB's wish, which is really nice of them.. But at the same time, it's also a bit disturbing how her death affects Ladies Code's ranking on chart. Ladies Codes finally ranked 1st, and I am pretty sure they didn't want to be ranked 1st because of the whole situation happening. The path for Ladies Code's will be really difficult, but I wish them all good luck :((

sweetmacaroons
· Posted September 5, 2014 @ 6:43 pm

Please don't attack me but why does it take a death to put them on number one? I think that's really fucked up to be honest.... I actually wanted to see all of them reacting to that before this tragedy happen.... I love ladies code... I just wish people could've done this before...

ewek
· Posted September 5, 2014 @ 12:50 am

Ladies Code <3

gamsaruk
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 4:37 pm

The irony of life is when you're dead, people would look into your biography to know how you lived your life. But, I also believe in One Piece's saying that you only die when people forget you. And I think EunB wont be forgetton. So she's still living in our hearts.

sehunlover69
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 2:31 pm

i'm glad fans were able to do this, makes me teary ;;

AwesomeHeenim
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 10:55 am

this is a good way to show our support. eventhough EunB cant witness all this, at least this shows to her families and relatives that we care.. i hope they'll win in music show coz that's EunB's last wish. may your soul rest in peace, beautiful young lady.. and to other members, please recover soon. all of u will always be in our prayers

fantasticbbaby
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 10:34 am

R.I.P EunB I'm glad that we could at least fulfill one of her last wishes!

atynkatsumi
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 10:26 am

The most beautiful moment in kpop fandom

angcheryl
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 2:14 pm
So true. I love kpop fandom, we rally around what's important now and always so supportive of our idols. I'm so proud of kpop fans. So much love and support.

fidelsu
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 10:03 am

blackjacks, VIPs, Inner circle and other kpop fandoms are here with you.

stay strong ladies' code and their fans :')

dulamite
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 9:30 am

Sone's,Kings/Queens,playboys/playgirls,BlackJacks,VIP's,Kamilia,EXO-L,ELF, ect? All in all its all about the music!!! im sad it takes a tragedy like this for us to come together,but what it is,is that it is heart warming that we did:) I hope you rest in peace EunB and maybe you did something as mundane as bringing rivals to be together.I think you did:) RIP girl you deserve it and them some:)

geoffd
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 8:50 am

We, Queen's, would also like to extend our deep and sincere condolences to EunB's family and friends, as well as, to the fans of Ladies Code. We also pray for the speedy recovery of other members and hope that they will overcome the trauma of this tragic accident soon.

frozen4minute
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 8:48 am

It's hurt

dulamite
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 8:37 am

A person has lost their life and as i type this another might loose hers...You are a peace of SHIT!!

dulamite
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 8:43 am

okichi
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 8:10 am

TT^TT dey only care when ur gone....RIP

steadystrike
· Posted September 5, 2014 @ 5:18 pm
That's human nature. We only truly realize something is precious until it's gone.

thirteen13
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 7:52 am

funny when you're dead how people start to listenin

dulamite
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 8:30 am
Fuck you, I've been A fan!!! Prick!
SoshiMECH
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 10:11 am
I belive people are acknowledging that this could have happened to any K-pop group and showing sympathy to those touched by this Tragedy. This is not the place for cynical comments.
Nahima1995
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 11:19 am
He/she is quoting a song no need to freak out its not the time or place for it but they are juat lyrics of a song
emily235
· Posted September 8, 2014 @ 12:33 am
I think people are misunderstanding this comment...
Nahima1995
· Posted September 8, 2014 @ 12:53 am
@emily235 i think its too soon and people are still too hurt and sentimental over the loss of the girls to see the truth in the comment and to realize that words only have as much power as you give them
emily235
· Posted September 12, 2014 @ 12:23 pm
@Nahima1995 I agree.... realistically, artist's music always has a burst of popularity after their passing. (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc..) and while thats something completley relevant to this event, commenting about it in such a way... it's a bit too soon for some people to deal with.

not_delusional
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 7:12 am

Shawol Here, Ladie's Code, fighting!

kyumyelfsj
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 7:09 am

You did it EunB... <3 :'') Rest In Paradise sweet angel....

zara_qureshi
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 8:44 am
i don't know but your comment made me cry :(
kyumyelfsj
· Posted September 4, 2014 @ 5:52 pm
@zara-qureshi /hugs/ I think we all could use a cry right now I'm sorry though :'/ <3
zara_qureshi