Kang Ho Dong donates 100 million KRW ($96,000) to the Sewol relief effort

by starsung
  • 9
  • 0
  • 10
  • 7869
  • 4842
Kang Ho Dong has reportedly donated 100 million KRW (~ 96,000 USD) to Danwon High School.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'You're Surrounded' - Final (Episodes 10-20)

An entertainment insider revealed to OSEN on the 25th, "Kang Ho Dong has been constantly worrying and thinking a lot as he observed this situation... As a parent who has a child, his heart is aching. While looking for ways to help, he decided to directly donate to the rehabilitation and treatments of the students and teachers of Danwon High School."

Kang Ho Dong's heart is known to go out to children as not just a father himself, but as the MC of SBS' 'Star King' and KBS 2TV's 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education' through which many children appear as guests. He has joined the long list of celebrities who have donated to the Sewol relief effort.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 10 comments

Sort by:

total votes

good-engineer
· Posted April 26, 2014 @ 6:43 am

wow,im suprised that korean celebryties are very damn rich.n they have kind heart too

total votes

Miss_S
· Posted April 26, 2014 @ 5:04 am

Well this is a very good thing! I'm happy they can help them all ><

total votes

rawkprincess101
· Posted April 26, 2014 @ 2:10 am
I'm glad he donated directly to the school as they are said to be helping the students and families directly!

total votes

sonehere
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 5:32 pm
I would donate if I had money. But apprently I don't. So I'll just keep them in my prayers.

total votes

myreflections
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 2:59 pm

it's amazing how celebs do this. more and more celebs are donating.

in my country... i doubt they do the same in even worst circumstances :(

-15

total votes

sevenseasons
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 2:50 pm

Yaaay! Nope, still YG.

shery-hane
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 2:51 pm
yaaay! Nope, you're still stupid.
sweetestsin
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 4:53 pm
I hope you grow up soon and realize that no amount of $ is too much or too little when you're donating towards helping others through such a terrible ordeal.

total votes

vipbjelfsone86
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 2:31 pm

He is very kind hearted. Bless you sir.

RIP to all the victims.

total votes

hansjuliaxo
· Posted April 25, 2014 @ 2:31 pm
so many kind hearted celebrities
The End