Music Shows

Soyu & JungGiGo win #1 + Performances from Feb. 28th 'Music Bank'!

February 28, 2014 @ 6:00 am
by elliefilet
  • 22
  • 18
  • 189
  • 72407
  • 4037

KBS' 'Music Bank' is back for its weekly show featuring performances by your favorite artists!

On this episode, Nell returned with "Four Times Around the Sun", BESTie said "THANK U VERY MUCH", CNBLUE came back with "Can't Stop", Melody Day debuted with "Another Parting", TVXQ made their comeback with "Spellbound", GOT7 followed up with "I Like You", and 1PS debuted with "Because I'm Your Girl".

As for the winners, the first place nominees were Soyu & JungGiGo and SM The Ballad, but in the end, Soyu & JungGiGo won this episode with "Some"! Congratulations!

Other performers of the night were SM The Ballad, B.A.P, Sunmi, Soyu & JungGiGo, BTOB, Boys Republic, K-Much, Stellar, BTS, Honey Finger 6, SPICA, and The One.

Check out the performances below! [Videos will be updated as available.]

SEE ALSO: Soyu & JungGiGo win #1 + Performances from Feb. 21st 'Music Bank'!

WINNER:

BTS

Honey Finger 6

SPICA

The One

===

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 189 comments

Sort by:

karaboy97
· Posted March 2, 2014 @ 8:41 pm

Soyu&JungGiGo already owned with their digital points alone man... Sistar is really a digital monster! Congrats to Soyu&JungGiGo! ^^

nana_shi
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 12:08 pm

BESTie and Sunmi <3

gikakwon
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 5:02 am

BTS B.A.P Got7 <3

winnerlove
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 3:31 am

Sajaegi..

xeerrreex
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 12:58 am

So Alphabat didn't perform?

alrud
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 11:24 pm

Sunmi - BTS - BTOB ... Current songs that i am rocking in the gym...

musicallday
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 9:56 pm

Congratz Soyu and Junggigo!!

hally
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 9:49 pm

i hope next week CNBLUE win before SNSD and 2ne1 make their comeback

mizhielle03
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 9:25 pm

CANT STOP CNBLUE #1!!!

kpopislife123
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 9:07 pm

GOT7's performance was adorable <3 and TVXQ killed it!

xxnintendoxx
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 8:56 pm

T V X Q ! ! ! !

babyblackjack
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 8:45 pm

Loved B.A.P and BTS's performances! <3

kelsxx
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 8:24 pm

Congratulations once again too Soyu & JungGiGo on their winning strike!
GOT7 - I can't wait to hear what songs you have up your sleeve for your comeback let alone the new skills and dance moves!
B.A.P - You lot are just to handsome and 'angelic' ;) for me too handle! I love every single one of your songs.
BTS - You guys are like super rookies.. You've come out with some of thee most amazing songs ever! I hope you guys win an award on your next comeback!

chamuna
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 7:15 pm

soyu and junggi <33

yupitsme
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 4:27 pm

congrats on your debut 1PS, i like your song and it seems you've all got some pipes! i look forward to your future songs :) (might want to change your outfit to match your age though...)

GOT7...you're killing me. sexy mofos. thanks for returning with I Like It, I prefer that song over Girlsx3 tbqh

TVXQ's perf was by far my favorite. Love the cards theme and the interactions with the backup dancers were awesome!

It also SPEED couldn't perform due to Sungmin's injury (crazy boy flippin all over the place, be careful!) unfortunately cuz I love their new album and 'Don't Tease Me' is great performance material. Hope you feel better soon!

And congrats to Soyu & JunGiGo for another win!

7amdowh
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 3:46 pm

TVXQ !!!! DEABAK really !!

their performance quality is no different from the MV, they are great !

and ugh SPEED didn't perform :( probably because Sungmin got injured yesterday

elina_
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 1:15 pm

CNBLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keepontrollin
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 1:06 pm

What a shit song. BTS should been nominated. I wasnt a fan before, but their song is so good. Okay thats my trollin comment for the day :D

Oh they are sexy by the way and I am a fan NOW.

hannahchong
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 12:50 pm

BTS is soo cute! I love their song and performance. Super talented and cute. June kook T.T so young tho LOL

Bangtan fighting!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

keepontrollin
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 1:07 pm
they are my new fave group, they are killing me

donghaesha8692
· Posted February 28, 2014 @ 12:47 pm

They took the lead in digital sales so I guess this is why they can continue to win. Although to be honest I prefer Soyu & Mad Clown duet song than Soyu & JungGiGo. They can win until the end of the promotion if they want! XD

Anyway congrats!