Concerts / Events

by jennywill
  • 31
  • 1
  • 89
  • 34412
  • 5629
Jang Geun Suk held his '2014 Jang Geun Suk Propose' fanmeeting!

Over 3,000 fans came to his fanmeeting at the Olympic Hall, from not just Korea but also Turkey, Israel, and France. It's his first Korean fanmeeting in 4 years, and he gave his best to all his fans. He had a 'Beginning 2014 With You' segment at his fanmeeting, where he talked about all the things he'd been up to in 12 keywords such as 'style', 'time', and 'movie'

SEE ALSO: JYJ's 'Back Seat' sweeps the on-line music charts

He also had a 'music talk' where he sang and talked to his fans. He sang "Love Letter", a song he composed himself, and also song "Like a Movie", "Save Me", and "Turn Off". During his encore, he came onto the stage in a white tuxedo, yelling, "Would you marry me?". He had to come onto the stage for a second encore because his fans were so passionate.

JYJ's Jaejoong also came to visit, singing for everyone present. Jang Geun Suk said, "I should do this more often, but I'm so sorry that I couldn't. Today, I was able to feel once again through this precious meeting that I'm loved so much by the fans. I was able to gain strength. I'm so thankful. Since you're always believing in me and supporting me, I'm going to take responsibility in my choices and actions, and continue to do my best to keep going forward."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 90 comments

Sort by:

lia00027
· Posted February 16, 2014 @ 10:51 pm

i truly like jgs he is a great actor but nowadays his drama is bad written like beautiful man last time hope he can find a great drama and movie soon. Well Jaejoong had jgs as his guest too at j-party so proving that these two are good friends. I like how Jaejoong even sang "keshou" at this fan meeting.

bopeep21
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 3:35 pm

Yunho is the perfect guy for Jaejoong.

biashyunjoong
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 1:46 am

I really like Jan Geun Sun, wish him continued success...Fighting...

bopeep21
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 9:38 pm

How old is the boy? This two are so gay but it's ok there's nothing wrong with that.  I am open minded.  Jaejoong is so beautiful.

johwa
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 10:44 pm
if it's ok...it shouldn't have been mentioned...
bopeep21
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 10:57 pm
@johwa WHY NOT?

alinbf
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 8:17 pm

i must say..d 2nd pic kind of feels like gay..hahahaha..anyway i like both..

maryjane-ventura
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 8:06 pm

annyeong everyone jang keun suk.such like a good man,and good with her fans..but i want to say!! go go!! fighting.

elf1vip1cassie
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 7:07 pm

JJ is a great friend <3,

I love their friendship

shirley1990
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 6:48 pm
jang geuk suk is so cute

hiroonakamura
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 4:56 pm

Jang Geun Suk is the first male international solo artist ever to reach the top of both the Oricon daily and weekly charts, and second overall after Boa with her "Listen To My Heart" to accomplish this feat.

He is also the first artist in over 17 years to have topped both charts with the first single ("Let Me Cry") and the first studio album.

liannangel2004
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 4:20 pm

Those are good pictures of him. He looks really handsome.

maggie21
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 2:44 pm

3 days ago ! ppffft boring AKP

learntoswim
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 2:41 pm

JKS daebak!!!

cassiopeiacry
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 1:36 pm

This is off-topic , but is it true Jaejoong is having a shooting for a new drama in April, akp?  Was there any rumors in Korea?  I've been hearing a lot of things, hope it's true.

johwa
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 10:45 pm
i hope so too....!!!!

kate1108
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 12:57 pm

flower boys, look at them together, so good-looking

darklilith
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 12:46 pm

JJ and JG are Walking, Talking, Living, Breathing Sex Gods! ;) Too much sexual tension coming from both and I don't mean it being "gay" which I have nothing against at all but people here are saying hurtful ignorant things! However there are too many fantasies running through my mind and you can't stop that. Lol

Seriously I'm glad their friendship has sustained through the test of time. Having genuine mutual respect and admiration within the industry is hard to find. Congratulations on having a successful proposal fan meeting JG!

kaylee520
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 12:22 pm

jang geun seok looks cute in those pics.

swiftyreturns
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 11:35 am

WTF, that dude looks like a transvestite. Is he a transgender or something?

jazzyk
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 11:39 am
That's really uncalled for clearly your blind.. He looks adorable so stop trashing him :)
cassiopeiacry
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 1:34 pm
I see homophobia seeping from your very pores right now. I don't know who you're talking about, the only thing I do know is you'd never look half as good as him no matter how much you'd want to.
csanchez199
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 2:28 pm
How long have you been in the Kpop, Kdrama world? It's completely normal to see pretty men. You know Flower Boys? Don't be rude.
thekpopbaby
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 5:34 pm
@jazzyk you people are mean. just say NO! like seriously, some people dont think theres anything wrong with transgender. they probably werent even trashing them for all you know! The person just asked. kpop fans can be so annoying sometimes.
johwa
· Posted February 10, 2014 @ 10:47 pm
@swiftyreturns...WTF ..who are you to make such remarks..!!
swiftyreturns
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 4:00 am
@thekpopbaby thx. I'm new to kpop, but i know transgender and transvestite artist are very well accepted in the western culture, so i was like very surprised too. Thats why im asking.
swiftyreturns
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 4:02 am
@cassiopeiacry transgender and transvestite is not necessarily connected to homophilia. Don't use stuff that you obviously don't know.
swiftyreturns
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 4:04 am
@jazzyk Seeing all your comments shows actually how prejudiced yoy guys are. Whats wrong with being transg or tansv?
thekpopbaby
· Posted February 13, 2014 @ 7:29 pm
@swiftyreturns its ok. if it helps, id like to get to know u. not being creepy or anything. i promise. https://www.facebook.com/daija.marrow my facebook. welcome to kpop.... not the best welcoming based off of these comments.....

mouyly-kevin