Concerts / Events

f(x) and EXO light up their 'Christmas Wonderland' at joint concert during 'SMTOWN WEEK'

December 24, 2013 @ 11:03 pm
by starsung
  • 42
  • 7
  • 231
  • 75769
  • 4961
f(x) and EXO joined forces for a spectacular concert during 'SMTOWN WEEK'!

SEE ALSO: f(x) and EXO to invite you to a 'Christmas Wonderland' for their joint 'SMTOWN WEEK' concert

f(x) and EXO held their joint concert, 'SMTOWN WEEK f(x) & EXO 'Christmas Wonderland', at KINTEX, Ilsan on December 24 at 8 PM KST.

f(x) opened up the concert with "NU ABO", "Airplane", and perform their debut song "LA chA TA" as well as "Rum Pum Pum Pum", "No More", "Step", "Pinocchio (Danger)", "Electric Shock", and more. They also threw a holiday party in Christmas-themed outfits and sang the classic carol, "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree".

Next up was EXO's turn as they "Let Out The Beast" for their opening stage and went on to perform their hit songs, "Black Pearl", "MAMA", "Wolf", and "Growl". They also sang fan favorites "History", "Lucky", "Baby, Don't Cry", "Miracles in December", "First Snow", "Christmas Day", as well as EXO-K's "Peter Pan" and EXO-M's "3.6.5". They also covered their sunbaenims H.O.T's "Candy" and "Happiness".

Luna and Chen showcased their vocals for the duet "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", Amber and Kris showed their swag for the hip hop anthem "Thrift Shop", D.O performed f(x)'s "Goodbye Summer" along with Victoria, Krystal, Kai, Sehun, Lay, and Tao. The groups then came together to perform The Classic's "Magic Castle" and "Jingle Bell Rock".

f(x) shared, "It was more joyful and meaningful to hold our first concert since our debut on Christmas Eve. We are really thankful for the support and to us, you are all our Christmas present." EXO shared, "Being together with fans right here is our miracle in December. Thank you so much for coming out to the concert and we are happy that we can do this together."

As mentioned before, 'SMTOWN WEEK' will run from December 21-29 with TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, f(x), and EXO's concerts back-to-back.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 231 comments

Sort by:

elena_lovkr
· Posted February 7, 2014 @ 8:38 am

Ohhhhhhhh so annoying iam an f(x)fan girl it's so unfair sm  please show som respect for f(x) even the fact they are  dubet befor exo they get less then 10 ong to sing the opposite for exo and it's the first consert for f(x) since debut so give them more uttantion please they look like rokies becaus sm didn't give them the oppertuniti to showw them talent it's so unfair and mak me upest to the liimmet andalso iam really fan of exo but tha so unfaire sm show some rzspect to f(x)

itzme_buggie
· Posted February 20, 2014 @ 5:41 am
totally understand ur feeling!! i'm an f(x) myself and feel the same way!!!

xoxorica
· Posted January 10, 2014 @ 1:17 am

wow exo that's a lot of songs :O hope they don't overwork their bodies...SM be nice!!

kittykat3701
· Posted December 26, 2013 @ 3:09 pm

wow f(X) gets less than 10 songs to preform and EXO has almost 20 songs to preform.

wow SM - I wonder who you like more *note my sarcasm*

quit making f(X) and EXO seem like Tan and Won

noobstuff
· Posted December 26, 2013 @ 11:59 am

letting fx to perform with exo,make them looks like a rookie  but they are a senior of exo.SM have no respect for fx.

exobabyarmy
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 10:56 pm

Not hating but stating a fact :) The collaboration stage of Fx and EXO this week seems a little bit annoying to some fans. I agree with that, why SM can't give them there own solo stages/ concert. And when I saw the fancams and photos of the concert, it seems that majority of the people attended the concert are EXO fans. Why is that? Is there a problem with distributing of tickets? Or, it's just that there are lots of EXO fans compared to Fx fans? When you saw the concert, it seems that it's like an EXO concert and Fx is there as guest performer (not hating). I mean, Fx fan should take the lead, they have been in the industry for 4 years. Fx Album sales and Digital Sales did not meet the expectation of SM compared to there other Artist. I know it's hurt that Fx has been disregarded by SM, but I guess fan should do something and show that they can support Fx no matter what. In this 2 days concert Fx fans should show there superiority however it seems that EXO fans is much more superior. I am an EXO fan an Fx fan and I look into this issue in both sides :)

flaky96
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

Their HOT covers *-*

I saw all the fancams that I could find and they just make me cry. I hate them :'(

arieskyu
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 10:13 pm

Not the smtown concert. I mean SMTown week concert.

arieskyu
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 10:12 pm

I didn't mean to bash exo or whatsoever... in fact, i'm a huge fan of them since MAMA when super junior invite them on their super show concert. I love them. At first, I thought they will have their own characteristic, and most people said how they will become next TVXQ. But now, I found out they are more near to Super Junior character. I don't mean they try to copycat Super Junior. But you can see by yourselves how some of them trying hard to be funny although their true color is not like that.. And for the smtown concert, many audience said that it's like you watching Super Junior concert. Ofcourse if you ask the fanatic fan they won't admit. But it's the fact.

Come on, SM. we don't need 2nd Super Junior. EXO have their own ability. They have prove that by achieve many awards. We don't need need to hear many people comparing them.

Give EXO their own color, characteristic, like how we can identify characteristic for TVXQ (serious/mystery/matured), Super Junior (fun/happening/brotherhood/flowerboy), SNSD(fun/cute/girly) Shinee (Funky/Active/Teenage boy) FX(Funky/Active Teenage Girl/Matured girl)...

And now, for EXO, which category we need to identify them?

arieskyu
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 10:14 pm
Not the smtown concert. I mean SMTown week concert.

ivy_siu
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 8:55 pm

i feel like the lack of exposure and promotion for fx compared to other sm groups is like a sm ploy to give fx more attention from people because they think it is unfair

love_day
· Posted December 31, 2013 @ 10:13 pm
i think if they really want to give f(x) attention, they had better focus more on their promotions not this....

musicallday
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 8:08 pm

Hwnsunshine
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:51 pm

Great job to the f(x) ladies! It seemed like everyone had a great time but next time SM better give f(x) their own concert first.

ggugugui
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:34 pm

good job our girl f(x)

ggugugui
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:33 pm

since f(X) happy. so im happy too

fxfxfxf
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:29 pm

SM give f(X) solo concert, give us fandom name and world tour!!

ggugugui
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:26 pm

honestly i want f(x)'s solo concert.

SM should give it.

but last night is a wonderfull concert. love u all

gatibom
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:09 pm

I would like to say that SM has plans and reasons to not give F(x) its own fandom name, concerts and fair promotions but it has been 4 years since they debuted and also it's matter of time to debut another group. SM needs to trust them, I mean to be honest F(x) could be more popular than SNSD in China because Amber and mostly Victoria and they have in their favor the "experimental factor"

yereyeolli
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 6:21 pm

theres a couple different perspective son this

1) the ones who agree that sm treats f(x) like shit, and they know f(x) derserves better

2) the ones who think f(x)'s treatment is completely fine but do deserve a fan name

3) the ones who think that f(x)'s treatment is normal and that exo needs to spotlight since their still rookies

4) and the ones who think that f(x) is irrelevant and that exo needs more attention

all we ask for is a fan name, a SOLO concert,  better than so-so comeback, and *fair* treatment. yet all sm does is give f(x) the short end of the stick and continue with the unfair shit sm does. yet you wonder after 4 years f(ans) complain. what? you want us to look at the computer screen and smile and feel happy that exo the dongseang gets more songs than f(x)? and thts only one example.

not to mention f(x) is one of the top girl groups in 2013 (2nd to be exact) . we still support our girls with everything we have. thats how dedicated this fandom is (not saying other fandoms arnt). please look at the bigger picture. its ridiculous how our girls get treated dont tell us that all we do is whine. cause im pretty damn sure if you bias group got treated the same u would complain too.

electricgangsta
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
yeah, @yereyeolli, I love F(x) too! They are my favorite girl group. I will always support them too:)
love_day
· Posted December 26, 2013 @ 7:40 am
SM is being really unfair!!!!!!!!!!

jyjluv1995
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 5:46 pm

what i don't get is, if both F(x) and EXO are performing on the 24, and 26th then why didn't SM just give them both solo concerts????

13butterflysis
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 5:03 pm

They look so cutee! Congrats to fx and exo, and their fans! :) awesome!

Merry christmas everyone!♡♥

infiniteforever2
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 5:02 pm

S.M should have separate concert for each group instead of having 1 concert with all the S.M artists. I went to one of the S. M concert once, and I didn't like it. I went to see Shinee, but they only perform like 3 or 4 time, and the rest SJ and SNSD performed almost all the time. I don't have any grudge against any S.M artist. I just think having a separate concert is much better than having one at the same time. To the people who are thinking of going to one of s.m concert. If u like all the S.M artist then I recommend you going because my friends actually enjoyed a lot, but if you are like me who like some groups music then its waste of money because S.M will always focus on Super Junior and SNSD Shinne F(x) and even TVXQ will perform like three of four song.

deer00
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 6:02 pm
sj, snsd, tvxq, and shinee already had ther own concerts
gatibom
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:19 pm
In this SMTown week each group (except F(X) and EXO) had their own concert. If you only like Shinee then go to a Shinee's concert insted of a SMTown concert :)
fxfxfxf
· Posted December 25, 2013 @ 7:31 pm
TVXQ is the 1st on SMTOWN WEEK
infiniteforever2
· Posted December 26, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
@deer00 I know but when they come to America they have concert with the rest of the group, not like you know their own concert.
infiniteforever2
· Posted December 26, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
@gatibom Seperate concert only happens in LA, not in other states of United states..