Variety

Variety show 'Noonas Over Flowers' reveals poster for the female cast and Lee Seung Gi

November 26, 2013 @ 7:30 pm
by alim17
  • 3
  • 0
  • 22
  • 25344
  • 211

tvN's upcoming variety show 'Noonas Over Flowers', which is a spin-off of popular show 'Grandpas Over Flowers', has released its official poster.

A caption was also revealed along with the image, which read, "We invite everyone to the lovely Croatia where the women, who are delicate once you get to know them, and their porter Lee Seung Gi went together."  This is a cute little reference to Lee Seung Gi's hit song dedicated to all the noonas out there, "Because You're My Girl", in which a portion of the lyrics say, "a woman who is delicate once you get to know her".

As to be expected of a female version of 'Grandpas Over Flowers', we'll see the older noonas Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae, and Lee Mi Yeon leaving on a trip with younger male guest, Lee Seung Gi, who will be there to help carry their bags and participate in various activities with them.

SEE ALSO: Lee Seung Gi gifts 'You're Surrounded' staff with 130 windbreakers

The first episode will air on November 29!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 22 comments

Sort by:

lsgairen
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

Beautiful poster!! Can't wait to watch this!! Seung gi and noonas fighting!!

hanai301
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 12:34 pm

from Croatia~
Can't wait to watch the show:D

kidtaeyeon
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 8:58 am

this show looks quite fun, cant wait to watch it

hyunaticc
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 8:42 am

I am from Croatia ^^

kangchi
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 8:05 am

yay! absolutely looking forward for this^^ missed seunggiya in varietyland. great thing he's guesting quite a bit these days. :)

junelight
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 2:20 am

I watched some episodes on Grandpas Over Flowers and god I feel so sorry for their porter lmao

xxbbvip
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 12:46 am

wah this show is gotta be nice!!! :)

passionburn19
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 11:55 pm

I'm gonna love this

usernameallkpop
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 5:56 pm
same here! and i just cant help it..but is that Kai??? hehehe
passionburn19
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 9:25 am
@usernameallkpop yup that's kai alright (in the gif)

danialkaoru
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

This is gon' be epic

e4entertainment
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 8:57 pm

I am starting to get interested in the named shows above. I am a big fan of Lee Seung Gi so I will definitely give this show a chance.

imjustme
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 8:42 pm

I just starting watching Grandpas over Flowers and I really enjoy it...I'm on episode 8...it's really cute and funny...but, I don't know if I will like the Noonas as much...but, I'll watch and see...

lady-kwon
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 8:08 pm

That's my hometown in the background! Too bad I was out of town when they filmed there, but I heard they weren't the friendliest bunch, they pretty much ignored everyone... Oh well, at least Croatia will get some promotion in Korea and then maybe more Koreans will visit us - gotta look at the bright side

izabela92
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 5:48 am
Dubrovnik ne?? Kad je ovo bilo? bila sam tamo na letovanje ali nisam znala da se nesto snima...
lady-kwon
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 10:19 am
@izabela92 da, dubrovnik :D ma ovo ti je nedavno bilo, nema ni mjesec dana, tako da si ljetos mogla samo vidjeti game of thrones ako si imala sreće ;)
usernameallkpop
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 5:57 pm
subtitle please.. lol jk! :)
lady-kwon
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
@usernameallkpop kkkk, sorry about that ;) but if you really want to know, she just asked me when was the cast of 'noonas over flowers' in dubrovnik because she spent summer vacations there, but I told her this was more recent and that she only could have seen some 'game of thrones' shooting during the summer if she was lucky enough to get close to the filming locations...so yeah, that's basically it, hope I satisfied your curiosity ;)
usernameallkpop
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 8:51 pm
@lady-kwon hahah appreciate the effort. thank you! :)
izabela92
· Posted December 1, 2013 @ 11:21 am
@lady-kwon ma ne ja sam bila tamo u 7 mesec, a snimanje za Game of Thrones mislim da je pocelo negde 8mi, 9,...tako da :'( bas nemam srece hahah

luchana12
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 8:04 pm

AWWW thats so cute i just love Lee Seung Gi

darlingdella
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 7:43 pm

I usually hate shows that has all one sex except just one person who is usually attractive (or seen as attractive) They all become so cliche

The End