Music Releases

Trouble Maker releases MV for 'Now'!

October 27, 2013 @ 11:21 am
by allkpop
  • 2
  • 0
  • 967
  • 232920
  • 2960
After whetting their fans' appetites with a series of tantalizing teasers, the HyunA - Hyunseung duo of Trouble Maker is back with their latest release, 'Now' ('There Is No Tomorrow')!

True to their sexy roots, the music video takes viewers on a wild ride, with both singers showing off their sultry charms and a powerful voice.

Check out the music video above!

SEE ALSO: [Giveaway] Celebrating allkpop's 7th year anniversary!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 971 comments

Sort by:

thehottestvipbla
· Posted November 3, 2013 @ 4:18 pm

I thought I was ready for it seeing as its been FOREVER since they put out musi but, this M/V was just too much for my poor little heart! Hyuna, YOU'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU! HYUNSEUNG OMGSHHH why do you do this to me?!!!!! Just get married already!!! Go on we got married and we'll all pretend that the marrige is fake! No scandal,  no hassle!

vomesa04
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 2:54 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

leeliet
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 4:40 am

Its sexy, full of chemistry, nice dance moves and great song

saame
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 3:49 am

She is perfect!http://s02.flagcounter.com/mini/rzN/bg_F7F3F3/txt_d8dad8/border_F7F3F3/flags_0/.jpg

zebusa04
· Posted November 1, 2013 @ 8:49 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

poison_wit
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 10:29 pm

People are hating on Hyuna, but I think she is fine in this video compared to the previous Trouble Maker MV and her solo activities. Lol. Yes, she straddled him, but she isn't throwing all of her body parts at the camera this time.  Considering it is a 19+ vid it seems pretty tamed overall.

I think it was really good and very catchy.

namjihyun
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

I can`t watched video but listen to music now

ilove hyuna but anti js js slut

katjakpop
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 12:22 pm

I like this song! Hope they do well!

7amdowh
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 10:02 am

i don't think this is 19+

anyway i think the song is catchy, i like it

romepa04
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 8:09 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

ddanghobak
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 5:07 am

many people said hyunseung doesn't fit the image of trouble maker (and he has to work for his abs), i think this concept suits him though. rather than bonnie-clyde, i think sid-nancy is more suited. hyunseung's thin body and the joker scene made him look like drug-addict.

anonymous_95
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 3:28 am

The beat sounds like Trouble Maker... not much of a difference... except the music video is 19+...

And I thought they "died"? O.O

yoonaisyah
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 12:25 am

It may be a bit uncomfortable for young viewers but the mv was made well done. Hyunseung should probably go into acting :p

pakeso02
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 2:55 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

enzoa
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 8:30 am

I kinda like Hyunseung's voice and I think he's a good performer but, let's face it, he's not fit for the Troublemaker project. I just saw today's stage at Show Champion, and he totally looks as a Global Icon member. Hyuna would have needed somebody manly to support the aggressive sexiness that she shows in Troublemaker.
They are good enough at acting in the MV but the concept, at least for western viewers, is abused to the point of become boring. More important, the song is colorless.
Hyuna-ya, I love you, but when it comes to be sexy, I think you'd better use After School as a model, instead of Rihanna. I loved "Troublemaker" but I think I'm gonna skip this one.

stan123
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 12:07 am
Actually, I think Hyunseung is a good match for Hyuna because he's the best dancer from Beast so he's the only one that can match Hyuna.

sooperKRISPY
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 11:14 pm

i really like their new song. i can see how it might come off as provocative, but i kind of like the way it dissects even unhealthy relationships. plus, the duo looks pretty hot in this video.

larek
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 11:09 pm

not a fan. I preferred their first song. It was very addictive. This one... not so much...

swigart1
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 10:50 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

lee_na
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 10:38 pm

the song is really good, and the MV fits really well

violetstorm
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 10:06 pm

... And there's a 19+ version coming out after this? What? Are they going to like do it on camera in that one? How do they even act normally with each other after being like that with each other?

enzoa
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 8:35 am
Let see... as anybody else who recite in a movie, fiction or theatrical performance acts with his/her colleagues?
violetstorm
· Posted November 15, 2013 @ 9:45 pm
@enzoa I guess I'm just narrow minded, but can two people really act normally with each other after all this? Even if they know that it's all acting? I'm not trying to challenge you or anything. I sincerely have no idea because when I went to high school, we had no theater/drama...