Pictorials

SPICA share their exercise routines and makeup advice in their sweet pictorial for 'Campus 10'

October 16, 2013 @ 8:43 pm
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 42
  • 29059
  • 133
The SPICA members showed off their beauty and shared their best tips with fans for their pretty pictorial with 'Campus 10'!

SEE ALSO: SPICA's Bohyung reveals MV teaser for 'Crazy Girl'

SPICA looked lovely in the colors of fall and amped up their makeup to highlight their beauty even more.

During the interview with the magazine, SPICA gave some pointers on how they keep in shape. "Rather than the running machine, we run 6 km (~3 miles) around the Han River and Seokchon Lake," the girls said. Jiwon also revealed her makeup tips as she said, "To attract the opposite sex, it is better to wear a reddish lip tint product rather than a glossy one. Rather than going for a bold, intense color, it's important to stick to the colors that look more pure and innocent."

Look at their lovely pictorial below!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 43 comments

Sort by:

rere95
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 7:07 pm

they are really good, one of them is teen top's cap friend ...like them both

KellieCYP
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

Is it bad that I kind of want to eat Jiwon's hair....?

It looks like cotton candy!!

bananasmile247
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 2:38 pm

Amazing SPICA <3

florizza
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

Wowww they all have a different feel to them from other girl idol groups. They are without doubt all beautiful!

yojanr
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 10:36 am

THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY!

eager_beaver
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 5:52 am

That one girl has freckles! I haven't noticed it before. Really beautiful.

bananasmile247
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 2:37 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's to do with her makeup. Anyways it suits her! =)

missistar
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 1:59 am

SPICA has become my top favorite girl group! So beautiful and talented, and I can tell their struggles have humbled them as well.

kentv
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 1:27 am

It's nice to see a photo of a Korean idol with freckles.  I bet many have them, but cover them with makeup or have them retouched out of photos.  While this photo was likely retouched some as well, it still seems pretty rare to see a photo of a Korean woman with freckles, which many women and girls have.  Seeing nothing but photos of porcelain skinned models most of the time must really discourage young girls in Korea who don't have "flawless" skin and send them running for the cosmetics counter, or the surgeon's office in an effort to fit a beauty myth when they are likely quite pretty with their freckles or darker skin.

runningmanalways
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 2:34 am
hahaha I thought the freckles were because of make up. I thought they purposely drew it on her face
kentv
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 2:48 am
@runningmanalways Maybe the freckles are added, but I know many Asian women have them, but cover them with makeup a lot of the time as it doesn't fit their porcelain skin or flawless skin beauty myth. A lot of Caucasian women cover their freckles up too or tone them down, but in most Western societies they seem to be a little less frowned upon in media presentation.
kinghearts9
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 9:15 pm
@runningmanalways They are drawn on.

kentv
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 1:21 am

I am very glad that Hyori got hooked up with this group before their last single for that TV show about making their album.  I think it really gave this group a boost by giving them more exposure.  It's very easy to get lost in all of the churn of new groups that come out.  This group is really talented.  Unfortunately talent is only part of the equation most of the time in becoming successful in Korea and most countries it seems.  You have to have a style that people like and be likable yourself.  Part of that is getting on a TV show so people can be exposed to you and that hopefully you have a personality that people like.  That will inspire more interest.  Hyori's work with this group on TV certainly helped in that regard.  As others have mentioned this whole group seems vocally talented, so if they can just get the exposure so people know them and anticipate comebacks, they should do well.  At least I hope they do.  It would be a shame if they struggled to be successful with all that talent.

smart_heiress08
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 12:06 am

Their hair colors are so highlighted in this pictorial! hahaha they all look so gorgeous! :D

poked
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 11:36 pm

This group deserves more attention. This group is rocks,

runningmanalways
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 11:26 pm

My favourite Korean singers:

Ailee & Spica

They might have debuted only last year, but I think they are the most talented in the Korean music industry. All of them can at least sing well.

For Ailee, no doubt she is the best singer

For Spica, all of them are talented. Each of them are useful not like other idol groups where some of the members are just "good-looking" and the face of the group. GO SPICA!!!! I watched their Tonight performance LIVE and it sounded amazing :D

talkativeness
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 12:25 am
HYORIN! She is also very talented.
koinohana004
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 12:33 am
holy shit you're right. I just gave them a listen after reading your post. they're incredible! soooooo underexposed.
kentv
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 1:12 am
@talkativeness There are many really talented singers. Ailee and Hyorin are two of them, but there are others who are also very good as well. Both of the ladies in Davichi are very talented vocalists. Taeyeon is very good. Gayoon has a really good voice. Those are just a few other examples. With many of these top singers it isn't so much a matter of who is the most talented when choosing a favorite as who's style you personally enjoy the most. I'm partial to Ailee because I'm American and I'm proud she has done so well, but I love listening to Taeyeon and Hyorin as well. It's hard to say who is best when you get to the level that the dozen or so top singers are at. They are all so good.
runningmanalways
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 2:32 am
@kentv true, I love all of the people you have listed, but I am biased towards Ailee & Spica hehehehe
topbabyvip
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 4:50 am
You should check Brown Eyed Girls , they're my TOP favorite girl group and their talents are just wow *__* . Don't go and check Abracadabra first. Listen to their other songs , they're all perfect . Begin with their debut song Come Closer . I can't get enough of their voices ^_^

jo_op_pat86
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 11:26 pm

Narae <3

x3dbsksarang
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 11:16 pm

spica <3

raquelssinz
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 10:21 pm

Who is the one with short blond hair she grabbed my attention shes so gorgeous :D

kikunn
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 10:23 pm
That's Joohyun! She's their rapper :)
raquelssinz
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 10:24 pm
@kikunn thank you ^-^

little_star
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:41 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)
quynhieeboo
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:50 pm
Finally someone who agrees with me! People always said that jiwon or joo hyun but for me, narae gave my attention from the start! She so pretty, cute and innocent looking.
aslove23
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:59 pm
I feel like she's the prettiest and she has a really cool singing voice but she gets the least parts in their songs sometimes :/
chiyoyo
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 11:23 pm
There shouldn't be a "face" in spica.. 3 of them are equally beautiful, imo.. they should drop that role altogether but it's only rarely accurate in general.
kinghearts9
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 9:18 pm
@aslove23 You said Joohyun is the prettiest in another comment here lol.
aslove23
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 11:56 pm
@kinghearts9 I go back and forth with those two they're both gorgeous xD I admit that

aslove23
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:22 pm

Joohyun is the prettiest for me but her hairstyle just does not do her justice >.< her long black hair she had last year was BEAUTIFUL

little_star
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:40 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)
aslove23
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:42 pm
@little-star I have not, why? :)
little_star
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:46 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

londondaking
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:18 pm

They look amazing and their make-up looks great.

logica
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:12 pm

are those narae's speckles?!

ellegee
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 9:12 pm

I want that rose-gold-pink hair. I want it now!!!!!