Gossip

by starsung
  • 3
  • 1
  • 1241
  • 483297
  • 4693
Maybe love is in the air or something of that sort as now f(x)'s Sulli (20) and Dynamic Duo's Choiza (34) are in the midst of dating rumors!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'High School: Love On' - Episode 9

Media outlet 'TV Report' has now broken their exclusive report, releasing photos of a couple on a date, who are allegedly Sulli and Choiza. Despite their 14-year age gap, Sulli and Choiza looked happily in love during their early-morning date around Seongdong, Seoul on the 25th.

The two were seen holding hands when they thought no one was around, but when people would pass by, they would apparently keep a bit of a distance from one another. As time passed and more people started to bustle about on the streets, the two, realizing that they were becoming more and more recognized allegedly grabbed a taxi and left together.

Their agencies have yet to speak up about these rumors, so stay tuned for updates!

[SM Entertainment has now responded, check out what they have to say in the latest article here]

[Update] - A video clip has also been revealed of the alleged date, check it out below.

Source: TV Report 1, 2

Tip: GenK

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,239 comments

Sort by:

kpop_lover_s
· Posted June 25, 2014 @ 4:18 pm

wow the paparazzi are becoming really shameless these days..

lexi_bff
· Posted June 25, 2014 @ 2:41 am
OMG THAT RANDOM DUDE IS OLD

Yeol&Sull
· Posted January 13, 2014 @ 5:58 am
Sulli ur mu bias don't do this pls

solovely
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 9:53 am

zico10
· Posted December 30, 2013 @ 6:15 pm
That's really creepy.

solovely
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 9:52 am

solovely
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 9:52 am

zomgfoya
· Posted December 9, 2013 @ 9:18 am

mariemay
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 10:48 am

If they were dating, would they hold hands during the day ?

Just wondering

flamingbaby
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 5:58 am

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THEY ARE NOT DATING GUYS.. ANOTHER PROOF IS HEECHUL'S INSTAGRAM POST!

flamingbaby
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 5:52 am

According to a guy's post in his blog (who sat next to Sulli and saw Sulli in Yunshinnae with C#/Choiza) found by peach20kr in MinSul Soompi Thread Part 2.

He wrote : The place was packed with people, so if they really dated, it was totally wrong place, and they wouldn't be there. and sorry for overhearing your talk (sulli and C#), but their conversation was all about music stuff, ㅋㅋㅋ anyway„ I have no idea about what happened in Seoul Woods, but (at the street bar) Sulli was complaining about her uncomfortable chair just like a guy's way of speaking,., ㅋㅋ and she laughed out and then she changed her chair by herself and  took out a hat from her shopping bag and put it on,.. anyway they didn't seem to date at all,.ㅋㅋ if they dated, C# would help her change her chair by himself(but he didn't) and they didn't talk in a friendly way as a couple at all, ㅋㅋ by the way how it was possible to take a picture of them cause every seat was set to be very close,… it was at 11:23 when I sent my friend a text message about spotting them and it was at almost 2 a.m when they said good-bye, and when C# offered to take sulli home, Sulli said "No" (that's OK) ㅋㅋ anyway I was so happy to see Sulli there,..

peach20kr: some of the people who spotted them there said the same thing "they didn't seem to date at all",.. and some people who came to DD concert and university festival wrote it in a twitter that C# seemed to take advantage of sulli's popularity cause he seemed to show off and enjoy his closeness to sulli, and they added if he really cherished Sulli he wouldn't act like that. C# succeeded in getting public attention and he was often mentioned in some shows and even ended up with collaborating with a famous singer, SSH and making a new album with him,..I especially really hated him when he said he jokingly held Sulli's hand at that time,..

my insight: F*CKING KILL CHOIZA, NOW! JUST NOW.

hanaa9539
· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 5:17 pm

they are TOO CUTE <3

scissorsluv247
· Posted October 6, 2013 @ 3:36 am

Sulli is a grown woman now. All we can do is hope that she is happy with her decision and hopefully it will all work out for her.

enaidaimer
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 7:02 pm

Nah its ok. Now that you cleared  up that it was the age gap that you didn't like about this, I guess I can't fight against that. Like you said everyone has their own personal opinion. But yeah lets just hope this two do well together :)

enaidaimer
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 7:03 pm
ana_ssi
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 9:33 am
@enaidaimer no its ok really. :)) lets just hope for the best. i respect your opinion.

lilaflower
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 11:21 pm

Noooo I can't accept that guy for Sulli, I¿m sorry but Sulli you can do way better.

torihyunlee
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 1:55 am

I think they are really dating. So happy for Sulli unnie!

ana_ssi
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 12:04 pm

i know i need to move on about this issue... BUT STILL I KENNOTT!!! why sulli!? why!? i also know that as a fan i need to be happy when you are. BUT WITH THIS!? im afraid, NO! totally a big NO. i'm sorry but i cannot accept this relationship (if ever there is), but still, the fact that they held each others hand is SOMETHING! and for MY EYES (and heart), IT HURTS!

enaidaimer
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 6:51 pm
wow what kind of a person are you? Why can't she date him? Because he's not as good looking? WTF is wrong with people like you?? Celebrities and people should be allowed to date anyone they like. Shame on you. I quote ''BUT WITH THIS!?'' I wonder how good looking you are yourself.
ana_ssi
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 9:10 am
@enaidaimer im sorry, if i said something wrong in my comment, but im not saying that he's ugly or something, its just that the age gap. we all have different opinions and i respect yours, but i also hope you respect mine. i may not be as good looking as what you think i might be, but i was just expressing myself. i may sound selfish and all that, but i really hope she meets some other guy who's a bit younger. just sayin, no hard feelings dear, cuz at the end of the day, im just like you your just like me. unique as we might be, never will it be a great world if i wont humble myself. so yeah, sorry.
ana_ssi
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 9:16 am
@enaidaimer and oh, even if im not in good terms with these relationship, i still hope its goes well, cuz i think she deserves happiness...

dafuq123
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 7:27 am

i don't know if this is necessary but  seriously sulli?? is there a huge decrease of male population in korea? you can do waaaaaaaay better than that.

torihyunlee
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 1:48 am
Well, seriously? I think there's nothing wrong of Sulli dating Choiza. "Is there a huge decrease of male population in Korea?" What do you mean? Love isn't all about good looks. And choosing a guy (especially a decent one) shouldn't all be based on how they look. Yeh, sure, looks are important but it's not everything. And I'm sure Sulli chose Choiza because there might be something special about him. He might be a really sweet and caring guy. And about their age difference, so what? Sulli is all grown up now. She's not a teenager dating a 34 year old guy. Geez. And come on, Choiza's not that bad looking. He isn't extremely "great", but he's not that bad either. And yes, there might be many more much better guys out there but so what? Like I said before, there might be something special about Choiza that made Sulli chose him. And at least, this shows that Sulli isn't too shallow. Unlike you probably. And to answer your question above, no, this isn't necessary. :)
torihyunlee
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 1:58 am
*that isn't necessary
torihyunlee
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 2:06 am
and ok, she may be 19 but so what? It's only a few months before she turns 20. And I think 19 is a pretty grown up age. And yeh, I made a mistake up there. She's a teenager. But still, she's close to 20, so she's all grown up.
torihyunlee
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 2:06 am

aprily
· Posted September 30, 2013 @ 12:37 pm

I am not sure that this is real or not, I am wondering that why they would hold their hands so obviously on the street.... But anyway if it is real I hope they can be happy :)

yxe
· Posted September 30, 2013 @ 9:29 am

There's this saying that this was all set up to cover up something happening in the government. Someone who claims to be working in SM said so but idk. This looks really fake like they're doing all these on purpose in broad day light to attract attention. The scandal might be used to cover up for something else happening. And chioza already has a girlfriend. SM decided to sacrifice sulli's image for whatever that was happening. Probably the Korean government welfare rollbacks. This is not what I think. This is from a Chinese online forum. But I think it's possible.

saame