Social Media

Donghae opens a new taco store 'Grill 5 Taco'

September 1, 2013 @ 8:09 pm
by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 105
  • 41545
  • 1456
If you like tacos and if you like Super Junior, you're in luck because Donghae has just opened a taco branch under 'Grill 5 Taco'!

He introduced his new restaurant via his Twitter and Instagram, writing, "'Grill 5 Taco' location Chungdamdong 88-10 bunji. I love Taco# everybody enjoy Taco."

Kangin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin also went over to congratulate Donghae on his opening day. Donghae took a photo with them and wrote, "We are now ^^ At Chungdam's Grill5Taco ^^ Good Night !! Thanks today, ELF ^^".

Tip: Yuki
DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 105 comments

Sort by:

mochi1996
· Posted September 4, 2013 @ 10:35 pm

why do I think its adorable of all things he opens up a taco store? xDD

growlwithexo
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 1:57 pm

omg, if only i could go.. i definitely would if i could XD

allyouneediskpop
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 8:47 am

I wish I could go :(

chocbunnies
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 7:40 am

Aww donghae haha. :) I will SO visit that when I go to South Korea :D

pandaelf
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 3:40 am

I want to eat there with them XD!!

loveallkpop93
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 1:18 am

It's really nice to see kpop idols doing their own thing aside from music :) Really shows you how down-to-earth they are! Donghae-oppa, open a branch in Toronto Canada toooo, don't worry I'll take care of it for you while you're in Korea ;)

damnitsshaira
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 12:03 am

Congratulations Donghae! I hope I'll be able to come to your store soon but until then please continue to own more stores, make more music, and just continue to live happily with the other members :)

imimix10
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 11:47 pm

bahahaa a taco store? that has got to be one of the most random things ever, which is what Suju is all about and why I love them~

MusicAllDay
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

I want to go there.. but i am like half away across the world :(

suza_suza
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

i wanna go there :(

ahreumah
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

Now I just really want to eat a taco..... thanks 동해....

donghaesha8692
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 1:15 pm

One more place to visit if you go to Korea..

monologue
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 1:03 pm

I like SJ, but as someone who works in restaurants this is starting to piss me off. Does Donghae even know anything about food? And even if the food is shit the place will be rammed anyway because of fans.

Aznghosy
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 5:17 pm
It's a food-chain, so all he's doing is providing the money to open that location up.

haecloud
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 1:02 pm

I think I heard that Heechul and Leeteuk were there too, but they didn't join in the picture? But Heechul was definitely there at some point because he posted a picture of thim there on his instagram account!! Donghae had been tweeting about his love for tacos a few months ago^_^

pandadee
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 12:47 pm

At time's like this, I wish I lived in South Korea! Congratulations Donghae!!!!

shineefxthebest
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 11:35 am

I want to go!!

xanita131x
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 11:19 am

congrats Donghae!  ^^

bananasmile247
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 11:04 am

haha no wonder he was tweeting and instagramming tacos so much XD cuteeeee

If I ever visit South Korea I'll definitely visit his Taco shop.

Donghae, all the best to your Taco shop!! May it become the best Taco shop in the world!! <3

young_heart
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 9:22 am
OMG OMGGG !!! i want to visitttttttttttttt bt cnt :( why why whyyy >< why i'm nt at korea whyyyyyyyyyyy >:'(  o my oppas <3 if i came 2 seoul the first place vistin wll be dongdong oppa's storeeeeee <3 so mad wanna go there right NOW !!

yukixf
· Posted September 2, 2013 @ 9:13 am

Saw this photo & Hyukjae's last night and it immediately made me smile and chased all my anger and frustrations away.. Saw this post this morning and i automatically put a smile on my face.. =) now seeing this post again and i just smile automatically.. =) Only SJ has the power to do this for me.. Just hope things will be smooth for them now.. Things like what happened yesterday don't happen again. ^^