Dramas

So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo In Guk, and more attend first script reading for 'The Sun of My Master'

July 4, 2013 @ 1:19 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 26
  • 32818
  • 232
So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo In Guk, and more recently held their first script reading session for the upcoming SBS drama, 'The Sun of My Master'.

'The Sun of My Master', as mentioned before, will be a drama about ghosts which seems to be a trend in K-drama land lately. So Ji Sub will play the role of Joo Joong Won who is a cold, ambitious boss while Gong Hyo Jin will play the role of Tae Gong Shil who is a sensitive assistant. What makes the romantic comedy interesting is its genre which fuses romance, comedy, and horror all into one with the story of Tae Gong Shil who can see ghosts following her accident and Joo Joong Won who learns to trust her and falls in love. Seo In Guk will also take on the role of Kang Woo, the head of a shopping mall security department, leaving fans curious on how he will get involved in this romance or the ghosts that will be present.

Bon Factory, the production company behind the drama, commented, "The cast had interest in the fusion of romantic comedy and horror which has become a new genre and are having fun while participating in it. We will bring out the 3 fundamental emotions from viewers. We will also work hard to create a new kind of drama."

'The Sun of My Master' will premiere on July 31st!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 26 comments

Sort by:

justajoke4laughs
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 11:57 pm

why cant so ji sub always stay scruffy like that? he looks so good

callmepam
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 10:57 pm

finished watching the last episode ㅠㅠ

mizune
· Posted July 26, 2013 @ 9:52 am

b2utyfulbaby26
· Posted July 5, 2013 @ 2:23 am

yay! so ji sub is finally back<3 i will definitely be checking this drama out! :D

kristimax
· Posted July 5, 2013 @ 1:30 am

So Ji Sub is freakin' hotter with those beard!

jivara
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 6:15 pm

so this is gonna be a drama version of "spell bound" i loved that movie it was great

i didn't watch kdrama in a very long time my last drama was secret garden i ve been watching kmovies but since my so ji sub is in it i am gonna watch it but dramacrazy is closed now i doni't know where i am gonna watch it or any drama/movies/animation any more i am so sad any way i just want to say SO JI SUB see you soon

randarachel
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 9:11 am
you can still watch kdrama with subs on gooddrama(.)net
jivara
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 9:21 am
@randarachel thanks but dramacrazy had speedy jo
randarachel
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 9:34 am
@jivara dramacrazy(.)eu is a way to excess dramacrazy ^^

-Eva-
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 3:11 pm

So Ji Sub and Seo In Guk in the same drama <3

nomane
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

OMG SO Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin, this better be a good drama! and the woman in the green, she is one of my favorite actresses as well! I havent watched anything after 'I Miss You'. I hope its a good one! It sounds interesting :)

mjfan4life18
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 12:29 pm

When I actually watch the teaser/trailer when it comes out then I'll have an a opinion on this drama cause reading what its about sounds BLAH! But I hope it does well because So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin our two of my favorite actors/actress Especially Gong Hyo Jin I've always liked her acting since i saw her in (Sang Doo Ya) and I just fell in love with through the years I think I've watched (The greatest Love) 10 times! <3

bjarne
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 7:25 am

Hehe last 2 dramas that I watched were "Ghost" (So Ji Sub) and "Pasta" (Gong Hyo Jin). Loved both of them. GHJ is one of my most favourite rom-com actresses. This is a must-see for me.

teikitekahioho
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 4:59 am

Since Seo In Guk will play in the drama...sure I will watch it.

madelinemaureen
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 4:46 am

Seo In Guk must be so excited to learn from all of these amazing seniors

cvskp23
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 3:37 am

So he's going to do the drama and the movie (the one with Yuri) at the same time??  It's going to be like Joon when he was doing Iris 2, the movie, WGM, and preparing for his comeback all at the same time.  Some of these celebs get no time to sleep!

dinasore
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 3:33 am

wait i really hope this is a blockbuster drama. the cast is *-*

natphoenix88
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 3:09 am

I think August will be hot because of the drama :) I'm craving for this drama everyday

liliparkyoung
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 2:52 am

wwooow i'm happy so ji sub is back! Can't wait to see this drama

aznlad33
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 2:16 am

Can't wait for this.

Lol So Ji Sub definitely enjoyed his time away. Got that beard going and seems like he gained a bit of wait too. Time to get cleaned up! lols

kpopsters
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 2:10 am

So Ji Sub looks like Joe Odagiri in that angle

nomane
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 2:06 pm
more like Jin Akanishi - he has that air to him xD

stone_soup
· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 2:04 am

Actually this sounds a bit like Chilling Romance, which was an absolutely hilarious movie. Looking forward to this show and to seeing So Ji Sub in a comedic role, hoping it will be a welcome change from his usual broody roles. Having Seo In Guk in it isn't gonna hurt either.

jeremae