Dramas

Pictorials

So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin show off their chemistry in a couple pictorial for 'The Sun of My Master'

July 25, 2013 @ 6:07 pm
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 33
  • 32265
  • 952
The premiere of 'The Sun of My Master' is right around the corner and co-stars So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin gave viewers a taste of what to expect in the drama with a couple pictorial!

A representative commented, "The two lead stars wore black outfits for a funeral atmosphere, white outfits to represent birth, and red outfits with the concept of 'life and death' during the photo shoot."

SEE ALSO: So Ji Sub shows off his muscles in a steamy pictorial for 'High Cut'

What especially caught fans' attention was the way So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin lovingly wrapped their arms around each other, showing their chemistry.

'The Sun of My Master', as mentioned before, will be a drama that centers around So Ji Sub's character Joo Joong Won who is a cold, ambitious boss while, and Gong Hyo Jin's character Tae Gong Shil is a sensitive assistant. What makes this romantic comedy interesting is its genre which fuses romance, comedy, and horror all into one with the love story between Tae Gong Shil who can see ghosts following her accident and Joo Joong Won who learns to trust her and falls in love.

'The Sun of My Master' will premiere on August 7!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 34 comments

Sort by:

xdramafreaak
· Posted October 14, 2013 @ 3:19 pm
They are so cute together! I ship them :3

dolphin28
· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 9:26 pm

They have crazy chemistry and the best couple in this drama.

ggracee
· Posted September 14, 2013 @ 1:57 am

Omooo... I love this drama so much and fun to watch, and I like their partnership and they're good actor and actress and one of my favorite Korean celebrities..

MEiRi
· Posted September 10, 2013 @ 2:13 am

They're cute together!

sonesaysa
· Posted September 7, 2013 @ 8:14 pm

This drama is daebak,you'll definitely crave for more.Hope they reach 20+ episodes or something

parkjteuk
· Posted September 7, 2013 @ 6:24 am

the ghost appearance's not a joke -____- Love Gong Hyo Jin :) she caught my attention with her role in Pasta and The Greatest Love, and I want to stalking her for more XD and So Ji Sub, rawrrr, I definitely agree with someone in Youtube who said asian people will look more handsome and attractive in their 30 XD Aaaaaaa~ he's charming ^^b nothing to say about their chemistry ^^ they just Perfect :D

anniebearooo
· Posted September 6, 2013 @ 3:03 pm

I need to watch this drama soon!!!

petrabebe
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 11:12 am

So excited I love So Ji Sub!

b3an
· Posted July 26, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

cant wait!!!

blaqgirl
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 9:22 pm

I have high expectations for this drama!!! I think it will be great. Kdramas of the first half of 2013 have disappointed me a lot, but I'm hoping Kdrama productions will pick it up in the last half. Two dramas that I look forward to the most are Good Doctor with Moon Chae Won and Joo Won and this drama.

Mrs.Kamenashi
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 10:20 pm
You try watching I Hear Your Voice and Cruel City? Those definitely aren't disappointing lol.
blaqgirl
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 11:38 pm
@Mrs.Kamenashi I might watch Cruel City. It looks pretty interesting. I don't think I'm going to watch I Hear Your Voice because I'm not a fan of the cast.
ponponcake
· Posted July 26, 2013 @ 12:16 am
@blaqgirl I agree with Mrs.Kamenashi those 2 dramas are the kind of dramas that make u willing to do anything for the next episode. Cruel city is not interesting, it is damn amazing lol.
blaqgirl
· Posted July 26, 2013 @ 1:37 am
@ponponcake lol okay. I'm watching cruel city right now!!!

dean94
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 8:52 pm

i have a feeling that this gonna be the best drama this year!!

natphoenix88
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 8:25 pm

Everyday I always find anything new about The Master's Sun, feel like a stalker here kekeke

risingtaeyang
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 8:11 pm

they should totally get together! They're both around the same age too (Ji Sub, 35 and Hyo Jin 33)...this drama looks pretty interesting!

bebemui
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 8:06 pm

They match well together :), i'm excited to watch the drama! Love both of the actors!

mary19c1
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 7:50 pm

can't wait for this drama to be aired.

flashflair
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 7:21 pm

weren't these two a couple at one point? Nice to see they can still act well together.

lunaj8j
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 7:12 pm

Yay! Yay! Yay! i cant wait!!! i love SJS... i've been waiting for him to do another drama and with GHJ on top of that! perfect pairing! i hope the drama does well with the viewers and the ratings. =]

leeheejinnie
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 7:08 pm

So Ji Sub, I have been a FAN for awhile. Especially with his movie "Sophie's Revenge. I'm glad his stepping more into the spotlight. I hope this drama makes it big! Fighting oppa!

nikynik345
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 6:52 pm

They look great together. The k-drama "Pasta" was the first Korean Drama I ever watch and it was the reason I got into k-dramas and listening to k-pop. I'm definitely a fan of hers!!! I'll look out for "The Sun of Masters" and anticipate the first episode on August 7th!

kiera-t
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 6:20 pm

guess who's back!!
that's right, i'm back again!!
thank you allkpopers for signing my petition!! it's gone up to 96 signatures thanks to your help!!!! :D :D :D yaaaaaaaaay!!
pleeease i'm so so close to the 100 signatures (i need more than that but 100 is an awesome number)
i really hope you guys can help me out!!! :D

hello everyone!! ^^
i promise this isn't fake!! - i've made a petition to bring kpop to Glastonbury Festival - one of the biggest music festivals here in the UK

i need lots of signatures!!
i've been in contact with the organisers of Glastonbury and they have passed my email onto the organisers of the international stage - so pleeeease please help by signing and passing on the word because with your help this could work!!