Variety

HaHa thinks Yoo Jae Suk should be paid more for 'Running Man'

July 26, 2013 @ 5:11 pm
by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 91
  • 93548
  • 1717

HaHa thinks that Yoo Jae Suk should be getting paid more than he currently is for 'Running Man'.

HaHa was a guest on the July 26 installment of 'Thank You", and he was asked out of all the 'Running Man' members, where he ranked in terms of pay. He said, "I think I'm around the middle out of all the members. The one thing I'm sure about is that Yoo Jae Suk hyung gets paid the most. But still, I think he should be paid even more."

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Pinocchio' - Episode 12

On the popularity of 'Running Man' in Southeast Asia, he said, "I really love variety shows, and they're my job. Now, when I go around in Southeast Asia, employees and people instantly recognize me. If I go to a convenience store, they recognize me. I think this is an unbelievable chance."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 91 comments

Sort by:

princess_jobe
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 12:08 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

ariefcr_7
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 7:02 pm

i think gwang soo should be in the middle..cause he play the bigger role in running man, base on comedy

b3an
· Posted July 29, 2013 @ 4:10 am

LOVE ALL OF RUNNING MAN!!! WONDERFUL SHOW!!

emily235
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 6:29 pm

I wonder what the exact order of payment is.

dioraddict
· Posted July 29, 2013 @ 2:25 pm
yeap. me too.i wonder how much Ji hyo got and the maknae girrafe

kizaru_hijin
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 5:27 pm

well, i can understand him somehow, jaesuk is the mc, but yet in rm he doesnt really act like one, theyre all the main characters and running man can be running man only with everyone...of course i dont know how much they get paid, but all of them should be paid more ;)

potato0624
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 11:53 am

yeah, running man is most popular variety show in foreign countries, no doubt...their games and jokes are international...i can't imagine how tiring my life would be without running man without a good laugh once a week....running man fighting!!!

noctlightcloud
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 8:56 am

RM is getting popular here in Europe as well^^ I knew RM before I many K-Pop-Groups ;-P

Hyungshi
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 8:02 am

thanks to these show we sorta know more on the reality of Running Man... possibly YJS is taking a pay cut due to the fact the show is doing so well which helps for the show budget.

In most case demanding a raise leads to the show being cancelled or cast change, I sure hope that doesn't happen here.

hye_ta
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 7:56 am

all of them do great job actually ^_^
they are meant to be together as RM member, thank you so much PD-nim for bring them as Running Man :)

bukonamja
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 7:09 am

Running Man is famous here in the Philippines!!

Eilemaha
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 6:04 am

Well it's no wonder he's the main MC of the show. Plus, he's popularity, he coses a lot haha

bayan_oh
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 5:23 am

It's only obvious that JaeSuk-nim gets paid the most since he is the nation MC and all. I think Kim Jong Kook and Haha comes second since they are the most wanted entertainers out of RM members after Yoo-nim in variety shows. I think fairly JiHyo would get paid the least since her character is not that special and she could be easily replaced by any other female celebrity.

j4n1desu
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 9:10 am
Not easily replaced. No. It would throw off the dynamics of the cast. And as a fan of the show I would seriously get pissed if they replace any member of the cast.

juvilynd
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 4:56 am

i agree with haha that jae suk should be paid more... and well all of the cast as well.

lee_mooni
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 4:52 am

YUP he is doing great and should paid more, he is the nation MC

haecloud
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 4:20 am

I agree, our national grasshopper should be payed a LOT because he totally deserves it.

And woow, I thought Kwangsoo would be higher in the rank? And what about Gary too? I always thought Kwangsoo and Gary would be in the higher rank because they're quite popular members. Especially Kwangsoo... he's the Asian Prince?!

beyondzer09
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 4:11 am

I don't know how they picked the members but just like in family outing season 1, the casts are just perfect...

thiafayo
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 2:43 am

running man is really popular! sometimes we know some variety show because our idol was a guest on that show, but running man is not only popular in kpop fan surroundings! my senior is not a kpop fan, but she's know running man!

punksofpunks
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 1:07 am

This is exactly why I love RM.. the cast just click so well! Doesn't matter who is stuck with who. They make it work. Not only that, their all so humble and down to earth. Never have I once seen them give each other that stare .. the I'm so annoyed stare. They all truly genuinely like each other and knows how to appreciate one another. RM fightinnnnng!

hilo
· Posted July 27, 2013 @ 12:12 am

Some of them may get paid the same amount but Yoo Jae Suk is definitely a leading man.

thecoolestone
· Posted July 26, 2013 @ 11:52 pm

yoo jae suk,kim jong kook,haha,gary,jihyo,kwangsoo,ji suk jin