MV Releases

EXO reveal MV for follow up song 'Growl'!

July 31, 2013 @ 11:18 am
by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1261
  • 79299
  • 2593
EXO has released the MV for both the Korean and Chinese versions of "Growl"!

The "Growl" MV utilized a one-take method with a steady-cam used to shoot the video in one shot, and SM Entertainment has stated it'll be like watching a dance movie. The label has also promised various versions of the MV.

SEE ALSO: EXO's mini-album to be delayed for a tentative date

The repackaged album will be dropping online and offline on August 5, and EXO will be making a comeback on this week's 'M! Countdown'!

There were also hints that we're getting a drama version because the "Wolf" drama version ended in a 'To Be Continued', so stay tuned!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,261 comments

Sort by:

-sammy-
· Posted September 15, 2013 @ 9:11 am

This song for me is way more my style than 'wolf' also I love the way they shot the mv aswell! EXO HWATING!

[exo album giveaway]

lemonchiffon143
· Posted August 25, 2013 @ 2:57 am

Absolutely loved the song and loved the video, I actually prefer it to Wolf, this is more my style. And I must say they.are.on.point! They're dancing was so perfectly coordinated and I loved the one-take video shot, it was refreshing and simple. It just goes to show that sometimes you don't have to frill it up to come out with something spectacular. They didn't need anything else but raw talent. Good Job, Boys!

himchanmychan
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 2:44 pm

can u ppl dont start fanwars? exo haters dont comment and bap haters dont go to their article and comment your hate opinion. it rlly isnt gonna help. y'all are just gonna disgrace the band that u like.

renatocamara
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 11:49 am

I have to say, even though I LOVE this song, I prefer "Wolf" :) but EXO can work this theme out very nicely indeed haha :D and a big round of applause for them doing this in just 1 take ^^ always working hard to impress their fans, WE ARE ONE!!!

yoong-mom
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 5:14 am

I miss the excited feeling when I saw this MV for the first time :) untill now, I still can't stop seeing it every day. Just so awesome @@ EXO jjang !!!

Celestine
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 10:52 pm

So far, EXO and B.A.P. have come back with the best jams so far. I can bop to this!!

-14

hanalala1
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 2:45 pm

Exo win those award because they come from a no1 company like SM,,,,if BAP debut under SM i guarantee they win ton of award,,,,SM just a bitch

lovely-a
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 4:23 pm
THANK YOU!
romantic1234
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 11:15 pm
Those EXO boys don't born to be in EXO, they CAST/AUDITION to be in the group. No one can stop you to debut under SM, just your choice or your ability stop yourself. Remember how many people audition for SM a year.
tyratwinkle89
· Posted August 5, 2013 @ 5:51 am
@romantic1234 well this hanalala1 doesn't know how k-pop industry works there. i think, she just newbie in kpop! knowing nothing but just bashing~ She just simply put on some hate comments and bashing EXO and SM coz she's a loser. Her life is just full of hates as you can see she only cares about EXO and SM and why not she JUST BUTTING IN HER FCKING LOVELY BAP. DO I CARE? -_-

mweew
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 10:10 am

Laughing at the trolls at the moment. Oh don't you have a life than going on a akp post and posting up hate? Oh wait i don't think you do since you post hate continuously. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS THAT ARTISTS ARE TALENTED IN THEIR OWN WAY. Ffs. If you can't appreciate other genres of music or other groups how can you judge other artists and say their shit? It's pissing the shit out of me to see immature so called fans trash talk about artists. If you don't like them then keep your comments to yourself, or say it in a way where it doesn't affect the artist too much. If you say they're shit all the time i think you're just deluded or you're retarded. Not hating on any other artists alright. Just stating what's bugging me.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND. I absolutely loved this song! It complimented their album well (in my opinion). And it was way better than wolf- once again my opinion. I'm just really proud of them all. I hope they will go a long way and I'm sure they will, especially with their talent and a bonus of their handsome faces. EXO fighting ~

airplanemandy
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 7:42 am

EXOTICS TAO IS OFFICIALLY DARK BLUE HAIRED <3333

autumnlady94
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 2:31 pm

do u know about the incidents regarding inki and exo sasaeng fans??

tyratwinkle89
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 10:14 am
[LIST] EXO's "Growl" Korean ver. MV ranks #3 Most Viewed YouTube Video this week

melinda-luv-exo
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 8:45 am

exo reach 6 million for both korean and chinese ver on yinyuetai for growl. YAYYYYY

tyratwinkle89
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 10:04 am
YAY!!! Congrats to our boys!! proud of them!
melinda-luv-exo
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 11:55 am
@tyratwinkle89 me too exotics are the best

airplanemandy
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 7:15 am

EXO SANG LIVE AT M CORE TODAY NOW HATERS STOP HATING EXO! ;)

melinda-luv-exo
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 7:41 am
they showed off their skill and that no matter live or not they always do well
tyratwinkle89
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 10:18 am
They are so perfect!! amazing!! haters should shut their mouth tightly now! >.<

autumnlady94
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 6:37 am

i just realize about the boogie man inside the MV...hahha..not that creepy

autumnlady94
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 6:36 am

awesome man...even the live they can carry on superbly..proud...

autumnlady94
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 4:24 am

EXO sings Growl live @ MuCore today!!!do u guys watch it???awesome man~~

hye-ta
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 2:38 am

this is superb mv
one of the best mv from SM !!!!

airplanemandy
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 12:18 am

If you don't like this don't comment shit things here. :) EXO doesn't need you haters :)

autumnlady94
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 6:41 am
i feel u man...haters are just too much...
melinda-luv-exo
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 7:42 am
@autumnlady94 i reckon their just jealous

infinitelove12
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 6:28 pm

At first I didn't know what to think of the song because it was different from what they're songs are usually like but I really love because it is different. Its a slow pace song and sounds really good. Shows off their singing abilities. Love EXO ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

autumnlady94
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 6:42 am
it shows everyone that EXO can bring up alot of music genre...that's a great achievement from EXO rite?