Music Releases

Check out f(x)'s 'Pink Tape' highlight medley!

July 23, 2013 @ 4:16 am
by elliefilet
  • 0
  • 0
  • 148
  • 33537
  • 763
Fans of f(x) are waiting for the group's anticipated comeback with 'Pink Tape'.

Well, before the album's release next week, they can now get a taste of the tracks from f(x)'s second album through this newly revealed highlight medley.

SEE ALSO: f(x) breaks 10 million views on 'Red Light'!

f(x) will actually be kicking off their comeback stages prior to the album release, starting off with their performance at 'M! Countdown' on the 25th. 'Pink Tape' will be released on and offline on the 29th.

Listen to the preview above, and let us know what you think!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 148 comments

Sort by:

weiduo
· Posted September 11, 2013 @ 4:10 am

Love 'Pink Tape'~ grreat album~ miss the girls already...

louieisagirl
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 11:21 am

[INFO] f(x) to perform "Airplane" & #첫사랑니 on KBS Music Bank [cr. ㅇㅇ @ f(x) DC via SuneyABO]

justannie-
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 11:04 am

I'm kind of iffy about their new album.... From this highlight medly, most of the songs sound the same. Like, literally for about the first minute and a half, I thought it was just one song continuously. The only songs I like was the song they used for their first teaser, either than that, I'm kind of disappointed in SM for making this album, but let's hope it's good as the other albums f(x)'s had in the past.

hannah143
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 6:19 am

victoria noona ! <3

ramjetranch
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 1:34 am

Interesting teasers. If you know f(x), you know that you need to hear the entire songs and digest them a bit.  They are so unique and on the leading edge, especially compared to their cookie-cutter stable mates SNSD.  I've got my fingers crossed that this will be the killer kpop performance of the year.

shivayg
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 1:02 am

if you talke all these songs put them in album and record with Shinee or SNSD or superjunior or exo it will become their album... F(x) just getting the rejects from the top groups of SM.

jaejae12321
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 12:23 am

krystal did not need to take the picture with kai just for this comeback.

allkpopex
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 11:46 pm

Are the freckles on Krystal's nose and cheeks real? I've never noticed them before on other videos of her.

electricgangsta
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 10:45 pm
no, the freckles are fake:)

cockshells
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 9:45 pm

They're good but the song is a MESS wew

veemon
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 9:48 pm
Actually, this is not a song, but a mix with a little piece of all songs from the album...

jessi_jay
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 9:27 pm

I'm really excited to hear Shadow as a whole song. I really liked it from the Short Film teaser they had. It was something different. And even though Rum Pum Pum Pum dont sound different from any regular f(x)... I'm still excited to here it.

eezz24
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

wish them all the best ......

lespezluv
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 8:53 pm

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

genesisolivia94
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 8:29 pm

ambvers voice killed me

omg i cant wait

BCSN24
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 8:27 pm

Its not a bad a album, but I also didn't hear anything that stood out. SM always does them wrong.

luv-2pm-shinee
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 8:50 pm
even though im an fx fan. i hav to agree. it didnt wow me.

Sandy1
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

not bad!

MusicAllDay
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 7:17 pm

Cant wait for comeback and album!!!

Fascination
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 7:10 pm

Omg the part with Amber's rap...so anticipating that song.

fx-basma
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 6:40 pm

F(x) fighting !!

young-heart
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 4:28 pm

owwwww cool! i love them they look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty ommooooo my fav. n first girls group <3

-10

blackjack-2ne1
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

Same old same old......all of their songs and MVs sound and look the same. Nothing exciting, nothing new , nothing spectacular. Not shocking...since It really shows that this group isnt that passionate about their music....they seem to be a group that just ride along with the idol train. You can tell that music isnt really what they live for like you do see in some other groups.

yummy-ttalgi
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 4:29 pm
Hey blackjack-2ne1, I do agree that "Rum Pum Pum Pum" isn't anything new. But their Art Film with "Shadow" was really a change of pace for them. I liked it :3 I don't hate or dislike 2ne1(I actually loved them when they first came out), but I didn't think "Falling in Love" was spectacular or amazing. Especially with the "Touch me over here/over there" part :P Best parts of the song for me were Bom and Minzy's. I don't think it's right saying that f(x) isn't passionate about their music. How can you know? Like all other idols/artists, I'm defintely sure they worked super super hard for this comeback. As for the MV, it's not their choice what the theme/setting is going to be right? :T Anyways, I'm still looking forward to f(x)'s comeback!!! (man, this reply box is small lol)