Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

MV Releases

MBLAQ sings about their "Smoky Girl" in comeback MV + 'Sexy Beat' mini album

June 3, 2013 @ 11:01 pm
by carolicity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 317
  • 57924
  • 1823

MBLAQ has made a comeback, or shall we say 'COMEBLAQ' with their new album 'Sexy Beat'!

As previously reported, their mini album contains songs that the members themselves contributed as well as production by some industry heavyweights, making it one that should probably be worth the wait!

The group also had us intrigued previously with the glow-in-the-dark teaser photos and then an eery photo set that had fans puzzled about the actual concept this time around.

Well the wait is over and A+ can finally get a feel for the full song and concept with the MV for "Smoky Girl"! So what are you waiting for? Click play above and check out the other songs below!

Sexy Beat (Intro) R U Okay Celebrate Pretty Girl Dress Up
DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 35 comments

Sort by:

total votes

driven_sky3
· Posted July 7, 2013 @ 12:31 am

I love them so much~  anyway, at first i was a bit disappointed with the song, but it just grew on me

total votes

StealthPanther1
· Posted June 29, 2013 @ 2:58 pm

IM SO PROUD OF MBLAQ FOR A SUCCESSFUL COMEBACK.  THEY HAVEN'T REACHED NUMBER 1 SINCE 'Y' old days.  Im so proud of them.  And next time they will win.  I applaud you mblaq.

total votes

insecurekillsme
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 6:22 am

wowow. the boys are back when i was travelling. aigoo. misses so much good stuff.

total votes

hissana
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:13 am

smoky girl is so sexy, good variety :D

total votes

exoticsunite
· Posted June 10, 2013 @ 7:43 pm

this album is perfect.. OMG

total votes

astridw
· Posted June 9, 2013 @ 11:27 pm

So far , I've always been head over heels towards most of YG's groups, some from JYP , and some from other genre then the-popular-kind-of-kpop-songs.I was always going for the music and not so much on the coreography , the members or any other stuff. Though I understand , in the midst of many boy groups(and girl groups),it is a difficult task for any of them to be able to stand out.  and now.. I was shocked by MBLAQ's new album :)  It has that R&B feeling that I MISS so much from the Western music scene. GREAT COMEBACK , MBLAQ !!

total votes