Music Releases

A Pink are beautiful wood nymphs in 1st teaser for 'Secret Garden'

June 23, 2013 @ 8:18 pm
by neefa
  • 0
  • 0
  • 106
  • 33845
  • 1013
The young ladies of A Pink have been pursuing solo endeavors of late, but are now coming together once more for their third mini-album, 'Secret Garden'.

In their recently released video teaser, set to a soft instrumental, the members are all dressed in white with flower wreaths and other accessories adorning their hair. Each girl is given a moment screen time as the girls flutter in, you guessed it, a garden.

SEE ALSO: A Pink garners more than 8 million views on 'Mr. Chu'

Aside from looking absolutely stunning, not much else is known about the upcoming album. Do you like their direction so far?

Stay tuned to allkpop for more information.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 105 comments

Sort by:

sarahshawol
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 7:52 pm

First, Naeun and Taemin on WGM, i dont like it, but well, they're pretty funny and happy with each other ---> okie, i'm fine with APink

but then another member of Apink said she wanna go to WGM with Onew -----> they're on my black list now =.="

Apink fans, do not hate me, just think about this ----> is Tae not enough???? why Onew??? why SHINee????? are they trying to have a World war 3: SHawol vs Pink Panda????? >_<

theelf
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 1:02 pm
What Namjoo said about Onew, think of it as a compliment. She said, "Can I say this? I'm SHINee Onew Sunbaenim's fan. Even before debut, I was his fan." There's nothing wrong with that.
sarahshawol
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 3:13 pm
@theelf oh well, you just cut out the part that i was talking about: ..."A-Pink Sports Seoul Interview "If other members film WGM, who would you want to do it with?" Namjoo: Uhm.. Can I say this? I'm SHINee Onew Sunbaenim's fan. Even before debut, I was his fan, so with Onew Sunbae for once?" -------> She wanna film WGM with Onew . period. *this is just my opinion, so ***PEACE****!!!!!

ramona-13
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 8:30 am

Honestly, I don't know any song of them. If Taemin wasn't with Naeun on WGG. I still wouldn't know about them at all. I still doesn't listen to them, don't hate me, I don't listen many girl groups. But I am happy for their comeback, maybe I will like their new songs. You never know ;)

spring-girl
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:22 am

Yeah~~ finally my girls are back can't for the come back stage. Support them all the ways... ^.^

Bluebird
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 8:06 pm

Thank GAWD they didn't add a new member! I will miss Yoo-Kyung since she's like the baby Seohyun of this group for me but I'm still happy to have A-Pink back.

aardbei
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

Very pretty! I love the dresses and the hairdos!!

triniblossom
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 1:23 pm

Although there is no Yookyung and the whole controversy really had me upset I am still somewhat excited for this comeback. I really missed these girls and the teaser reminds me of their debut single which I still love today!

mizukisan
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 11:49 am

After they made Yookyung leave, I lost all respect for Apink. The members don't even seem to feel sad for her loss.

And they stole the name Secret Garden :o

triniblossom
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 12:21 pm
There was a novel published in the early 20th century with that name. There is a drama with that name and there is a musical group with that name. No one has ownership of the words 'Secret Garden'. Lol.

justinchchan
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 11:28 am

Wow, it seems like A Pink have been out of the spotlight for ages! I'm so happy that they're finally coming back... and can't wait to hear Eunji's voice along with all the other members! A Pink fighting!

_Samantha_3
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 10:51 am

Yesss, they're finally making a comeback! :D

momoney1210
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 10:33 am

I guess there is no new member for now

thisonegirl
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 10:29 am

Ooh! I love this concept! I'll be looking forward to their MV!

kariwinn
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 9:31 am

YES! FINALLY APINK IS BACK! <3

I just hope they promote as 6 and not add a new member. I'll be prayin'!!

Timpa
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 8:23 am

Considering A Pink has been out of the public eye for a long time and during one of those breaks Na Eun obviously got a nose job/filler. I wonder if Chorong got some PS becuase she looks really different. I only was able to determine who she was by process of elimination.

eunniesharae
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 6:59 am

all members are really beautiful..

skatpree
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 5:40 am

what about the new member?

Nova_REMIX
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 11:44 am
They don't need her.
skatpree
· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 4:04 pm

name1
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 4:33 am

hello editor ! I dont get'pursuing solo endeavors' part ,why you talk nonsense like that? hello editor.

VIIKIHPNERD
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 4:32 am

They look so pretty!

and I am glad Cube isn't adding the the "new member" they were talking about (or are they?)...'cuz after the "being kicked" out controversy, adding a new member will be a bad move...similar to CCM's...and Cube's 1 of my most fave companies...so I hope they don't manage it like that.

BJ.VIP.BTS
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 4:29 am

They all look so lovely

JJeniusAP
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 3:38 am

They all look so gorgeous (y) loving the concept <3

crazygirl25
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 3:10 am

they look beautiful but the photo looks a bit odd without Yookyung and also when they are going to introduce the 7th member