Movies

Why did Gary decide not to go after Song Ji Hyo?

March 21, 2013 @ 6:49 am
by
  • 3
  • 0
  • 12
  • 290533
  • 54

Gary left a message for his 'Running Man' 'Monday Couple' partner Song Ji Hyo.

SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment' had an interview with the Leessang member after he was ranked the #1 'star rediscovered through variety shows', 'charming man who is unattractive', and 'celebrity who looks like he'd be nice to his girlfriend'.

When Gary saw the results of the survey, he stated, "I admit I'm ugly," and whipped off his sunglasses to make a serious face at the camera. He went on, "People told me they got more popular because they look like me. I'd like men who look like me to gain hope through me."

He was also voted as part of the top celebrity pair who 'could've been married in the past life' with Song Ji Hyo. Gary joked, "I've decided not to go after you. I think love is something that gets more distant the more you go after it. Just stay where you are now."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 12 comments

Sort by:

swirlgurl
· Posted January 17, 2014 @ 4:53 pm

your not ugly!! your cool!! <3

rajincajin619
· Posted January 4, 2014 @ 1:42 pm

I actually think Gary is the best looking of all the Males on Running Man.  Not sure how he got tagged as ugly or unattractive.

doblaq
· Posted December 26, 2013 @ 3:50 am

it's a little sad,when he said that but don't worry if monday couple realy meant to be than it will be

miniginny
· Posted December 24, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

i always pray that in the end u and song ji hyo will together.... but u are not ugly... seriously...

sandra82
· Posted July 8, 2013 @ 11:51 pm

'charming man who is unattractive'? wtf Gary is very attractive and so adorkable when he makes puppy dog eyes.

amhyo
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 2:40 am

Poor Gary!! I Ship forever Monday Couple!! keke

jktaengoo
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:24 pm

FOREVER SHIP MONDAY COUPLE~~<3!! I remember one ep. when all the guys chose jiwoo and he was the only one who stuck to jihyo~~ >3< and then wen he went up against jackie who said hed give jihyo his number~~ xD
----------
FOLLOW~~? ^^ + EXO GIVEAWAY~~ //rolls away

lisesoshi
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 10:54 am

LOL gary's soooo funny, he's my ideal type after all, he's so honest and innocent sometimes but his funny image is the most attracted me XD gary oppa fighting!

dnraulia
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 10:33 am

ouh garry I know how your feel..... ehehe. let's the fate decide and keep working on ;)

kazusaimaiexo
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 5:22 am

HAHAHAH MONDAY COUPLE JJANG !!

hanin
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 2:27 am

let her find you instead of chasing her ;D

keylicious
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 1:16 am

awwwww

the Monday couple is soo...special(?)

I think Gary is really charming and I really like his Rapping, it's really unique

The End