Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Variety
Posted by eottoke 5 days ago

[Asian Boss] What Does The Ideal Korean Guy Look Like?

Thanks to Kpop and Korean dramas, people overseas have certain image of Korean men. But what do Koreans think about the ideal Korean guy? Asian Boss hit the streets of Seoul to find out.

For more Asian-related content, be sure to visit and subscribe to Asian Boss youtube channel.

5 4,965 Share 46% Upvoted

Forestgirl73 5 days ago 0
    5 days ago

I am British and I admit I do find Korean men attractive, I've never dated one but that's simply because I've not met any Asian men where I live, I have dated a Jamaican Indian guy and he was abusive but that was because of his own childhood, if I was younger I think i would definitely go for a Korean guy if I could, I tried Asian dating sites 10years ago but couldn't get any where, I think it is because of where I live, if l lived in, London it might not of been such a problem, on the other hand I hear Korean men find it scary to date European women mainly due to cultural differences.

eunhaesjelf 5 days ago 3
    5 days ago

One of the things i really dislike about the korean culture and society is exactly THIS. They have (most of them) crazy standards and they are really detailed about what they want in another person, that its almost impossible to find a person like that. Theres nothing wrong with having preferences, but it can become a very big problem (like now), where you see alot of young people commit suicide because of their looks, the standards, the stress and the physical judging. If u watch variety shows or just any korean show, youll notice that they actually praise the good looking people, for looking good!! i think thats a very sad thing, because a lot of people watch these shows, and definitly get affected by it.
    Just sharing my opinion )

3 more replies