Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Music Video
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 7 days ago

Song Min Ho drops modified dance version MV for 'FIANCÉ'

WINNER's Song Min Ho has released the modified choreography version MV to his latest solo title track, "FIANCÉ".

Previously, broadcasting station Mnet flagged Song Min Ho's original "FIANCÉ" MV due to the fact that select scenes of Song Min Ho dancing with female dancers were deemed inappropriate or general audiences. Per fans' requests, Yang Hyun Suk decided to greenlight a new, choreography MV for Song Min Ho's "FIANCÉ", so that the MV may be played safely where ever WINNER fans want to see it played.

Check out the modified MV above!

1. Song Min Ho (Mino)
10 Share 85% Upvoted

PorQue_Dos 7 days ago 0
7 days ago

LOL. Do some research before you post an article, the dance Mnet didn't like is still there. It's just a music dance video. This video was just a big F U to Mnet. 🤣🔥

BTSBlackStarV 6 days ago 0
6 days ago

But what scenes were changed? I really didn't realise... And what was so scandalous that mnet had to say that?

HeyHoonie 6 days ago 0
6 days ago

Mnet: Please edit the dance scene out because it's inappropriate to air

YG: Hell no.

YG: Ok we'll gonna edit the mv because ICs ask for it

YG: *release the full dance scene*

Mnet: damn YG

holdthisLnoobs 7 days ago 6
7 days ago

looked like a bootleg Sik-K

kizaru_hijin 6 days ago 5
6 days ago

and bigblueagain aka ryenlux aka bangeryun94 aka wang_sejung still trying to seem like he knows something, while being a jealous racist who hates south korea and uses all these accounts, if not more, for his daily hate rants against all korean artists, because hes jealous that kpop is getting bigger and bigger...

even now he cried hard against me for spreading the truth about who he is, and wanted others to ignore me, because he still thinks he can hide behind all his accounts...pathetic and stupid as always

holdthisLnoobs 6 days ago 4
6 days ago

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic day and if not I hope it gets better! Now I'm sure you see the wall of text above, right? Yep, you got it, that's a delulu right there, the absolute worst kind. It's hostile, deranged and probably looks like the blobfish in real life.

"How can we stop this rat face delulu, noobs!?"You may be wondering and I'll tell you how, It's simple!
All you have to do is just I G N O R E that bad vibe, negativity bringer and go about your day 😄

OR whenever the weirdo who you just know has black dirt under their fingernails comments or replies, just copy and paste my blobfish paragraph each and every time 😏 It'll be fuming, eager to furiously type up a reply with it's teeth clenched and tears streaming down it's cheeks 😂

4 more replies