When it comes to the winter season, everyone is looking for ways to stay cozy and warm, and what better way to do that than by watching seven of the best summer dramas? Check out 7 Summer Dramas to Keep You Warm This Holiday Season below!
1. "Hometown Cha Cha Cha": A rigid city girl meets country boy romance! After seeing unfair treatment for those who cannot afford dental care, Yoon Hye Jin finds herself setting up her own dentistry in a quaint seaside village, but lo and behold, she catches the attention of the charming, jack of all trades Hong Du Shik! A heartwarming and lovely drama series; you don't want to miss this!
2. "Age of Youth": All living under one roof, "Age of Youth" focuses on the lives of five college students, the ups and downs of academic life, relationships, and friendships!
3. "Welcome to Waikiki 1 & 2": Interestingly enough, opposite "Age of Youth," "Welcome to Waikiki" focuses on the lives of three males, all each with their own hopes and aspirations living under one roof! A series full of comedy, humor, and love, this is one you don't want to miss!
4. "Legend of the Blue Sea": Starring two of the greatest actors, Lee Minho and Jun Ji Hyun, inspired by a classic Joseon legend, "Legend of the Blue Sea" is a K-drama version of "Little Mermaid!"
5. "Lovestruck in the City": Nothing screams summer like the sandy beaches! "Lovestruck in the City" is a romance drama series about the dating lives of young people including an architect and a freelance marketer!
6. "Our Blues": Set on the wonderful island of Jeju, "Our Blues" dives deep into the hardships and struggles of everyday citizens! Truly every plotline was heart-wrenching, and this drama is sure to bring tears to your eyes!
7. "Scent of a Woman": A melodrama that is sure to get your heart swooning! After receiving the unfortunate news that her life is going to be cut short, Lee Yeon Jae decides to travel abroad to find happiness! What better season to travel abroad than the summer?
What are some of your favorite summer-based dramas that keep you cozy during the winter season?