BTS's RM surely is taking advantage of any free time he has as the group leader loves to travel. Not only that, but many fans know how much he loves art and visiting museums all over the world. If you're traveling this summer, here are five museums to visit based on BTS RM's travels!
1. Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET) : Located in New York The MET is a place that fuels creativity, with fantastic art masterpieces!
2. Dia Beacon: A museum that showcases the Dia Art Foundation's collection of art from the 1960s to today, there are 11 locations!
3. Menil Park: Located in Houston, Texas, Menil Park is lined with early 20th-century bungalows and is shaded by live oak trees across a 30-acre campus!
4. Rothko Chapel: Going with the mission statement of "create opportunities for spiritual growth and dialogue that illuminate our shared humanity and inspire action leading to a world in which all are treated with dignity and respect." You can visit Rothko Chapel in Houston, Texas!
5. Upper Belvedere: The most visited art museum in Austria – with highlights by Klimt, Schiele, Funke, Monet, and Van Gogh!
Have you ever visited any of these wonderful museums of art? Let us know!