With 86.3 million views in the first day of release, 'How You Like That' has achieved the following three new records beating the previous record-holder BTS together with US singer Halsey:
- Most viewed YouTube video in the first 24 hours
- Most viewed Music Video on YouTube in the first 24 hours
- Most viewed YouTube Music Video in fist 24 hours by a K-pop group
YouTube also confirmed to Guinness World Records that the live premiere of 'How You Like That' reached 1.66 million peak concurrent viewers, subsequently setting two new record titles for:
- Most viewers for the premiere of a video on YouTube
- Most viewers for the premiere of a music video on YouTube
In addition to these five new Guinness World Records, BLACKPINK is also the most followed female group on Spotify as well as the music group with the most subscribers on YouTube, surpassing One Direction.