News
Posted by jennywill AKP STAFF 24 days ago

Netizens rank the most shocking cases of members leaving their groups in 2019

AKP STAFF

Netizens voted on the most surprising cases of members leaving.

DC Inside ran a poll from November 10th to the 16th titled 'Which group member left in the most shocking way this year?'. 5,294 people voted in the poll, and Seungri took the top place with 2,805 (53%) votes. Wonho followed with 608 (11.5%) votes, and B.I took 3rd with 366 (6.9%) votes.

Others in the ranking were DIA's JennySechskiesKang Sung Hoon, and Highlight's Junhyung.

1. Big Bang
  2. Seungri
  3. iKON
  4. B.I
  5. MONSTA X
  6. Wonho
44 71,396 Share 38% Upvoted

Mroy501 pts 24 days ago 2
24 days ago

Woojin's departure was the most shocking to me... No clear reason, no last word from him... he just left 😞

2 more replies

Iderbus47 pts 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

Wonho shocked me the most because it was so fast and over she said from a troll. I still can't believe it even knowing how awful starship is. He shouldn't have gone through it at all with no support or action in his defense.

im not a VIP so seungri didn't surprise me with all that came out. But he seems more a case of....he had some bad friends. People want him guilty by association which is how society is but he in fact didn't do anything but gamble, which every human in the world has done. If you online game and ever spent money you have gambled. So he really caught a lot of mess he shouldn't have and people said some awful things I hope he never read.

However in every single case once they are shown innocent they should go back and every accuser and nasty netzien should apologize or face charges. This guilty once accused crap is archaic and Korea should be ashamed they allow it to continue.

V