Article: YG office seizure search ends in five hours..."Source of Yang Hyun Suk's gambling funds confirmed..."
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
Netizens don't believe police actually raided YG offices.
The Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency's Intelligence Crime Investigation Unit visited YG Entertainment headquarters in Mapo-gu Seoul on the 16th with 17 investigators and reportedly conducted a search and seizure from 9am to 2pm for a total of 5 hours.
Police conducted the search to find clues to support Yang Hyun Suk and Seungri's alleged gambling overseas as well as the source of funds used. Police reportedly obtained search warrants for various YG offices but Yang Hyun Suk's residence was not included in the search.
Netizens took to online communities to share their frustrations and suspicions about investigations into YG stating, "Do any of you pigs believe this entire show?? ㅋㅋ It's been months since they had shredding trucks arrive at YG and takes loads of boxes to be destroyed and they're only now performing a search and seize?? Is this a gag??ㅋㅋㅋ"
Other netizens shared their suspicions about the seizure search stating, "I bet the police just went there to grab a meal and some coffee at YG's cafeteria ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. They're just putting on a show."
Netizens feel like nothing will happen in this investigation either stating, "We haven't heard much since the tax audit and over 100 investigators were assigned on that case. I doubt anything will change this time around. Others said, "Seems like YG is trying to cut a deal to bury the pr*stitution charges so they're focusing this whole scandal on the gambling charges instead. We need to investigate these corrupt police."
What do you think of this issue? Are netizens justified in their suspicions?
Article: Police search on YG's building ends after 5 hours... "confirmed source of Yang Hyun Suk's gambling money"
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+1,245, -23] Do any of you pigs really believe in this entire show? Oh... some of you do. You're the same pigs going to Psy's concert, tsk tsk. The money you spent on his tickets are being spent on buying drugs and luxury bags for other b*tches. You know that, right?
2. [+995, -15] Just put on a show, will you~
3. [+887, -12] Is this a gag?
4. [+29, -3] It's been months since they had a truck take in a load of stuff to be destroyed and they're only now performing a search and seize? ㅋㅋ
5. [+18, -0] Seems like YG cut a deal to bury the pr*stitution charges and focus on the gambling instead
6. [+18, -4] Were the police there to grab a meal at YG's restaurant?
7. [+15, -3] We haven't heard a peep since the tax audit and they had 100 people for that investigation too, I doubt anything will change this time around
8. [+14, -3] Please just bankrupt this company already. I feel bad for the trainees but just blame it on bad luck...
9. [+12, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet the police were just there to grab a meal and some coffee
10. [+11, -0] So they totally left out any investigations regarding the pr*stitution and drugs. Are they going to end this whole scandal on gambling charges?