Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by KayRosa AKP STAFF 13 days ago

Super Junior's Heechul says he wants to get married before turning 40

AKP STAFF

Heechul shared his thoughts on marriage.

On the upcoming episode of 'My Ugly Duckling', Super Junior's Heechul appeared as the guest MC, receiving love from the mothers on the show for his good looks and humor. During the talks, Heechul surprised everyone on set when he announced that he would ideally like to be married before turning the age of forty.

Following Heechul's announcement, Seo Jang Hoon reacted frankly as a close friend: "I can't imagine Heechul having a child and raising one.

However, Heechul had gone on to reveal the real reason why he wanted to be married before the age of forty. It had to do with a piece of "advice" which MC Shin Dong Yup had given him, in regards to marriage. The MC, who was on set, was put on the spot when Heechul had disclosed such 'off-the-record' talk to the public without warning.

Tune into the episode to find out! This episode of 'My Ugly Duckling' will air on SBS on July 7 at 9:05 PM KST.

1. Super Junior
  2. Heechul
23 49,508 Share 84% Upvoted

A_FAN_OF_ALL40 pts 13 days ago 3
13 days ago

I wish people would think of marriage as a thing that comes when they are ready and not something they would like to accomplish before a certain age. Instead of thinking: I want to get married before I turn a certain age, they should think more along the lines of I want to get married when I am comfortable and ready to do so. But I love Heechul and wish he gets married to someone he loves and someone who loves and cherishes him too.

3 more replies

noraini_zainal_a99 pts 13 days ago 0
13 days ago

please get marry if heechul want, he can do everything that he wants, elf gives full blessing

allkpop in your Inbox