Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Discussions
Posted by Taekooklivesxx Monday, January 21, 2019

Respect Lisa

Lisa is not ugly. How could K-netizens say that? Yes, I must admit that some Thai people, like me, aren’t all pretty. But Lisa deserves to be in Korea, working, doing what she wants to do and doing what she loves. Yes. She does not reach Korea beauty standards. Because she’s above it. And we international fans like her because she’s isn't a stuck-up snob. She loves her parents. Is kind to her members. And those who thought Jennie isn't at fault. Well, it isn't her fault. It’s her fans fault. So please respect Thai people and stop being so racist. #respectlisa

1. Lisa
25 5,430 Share 52% Upvoted

ParktomyJimin Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

uhh I see your point but maybe you worded it wrong. Every race has their own beauty it's just that a lot of knetz, not all, don't appreciate that every race follows different beauty standards. In fact why is that even necessary, shouldn't it be more about a singer's talents rather than their looks? You really don't listen to someone because of how they look???? Does that make sense????

aylmao Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

do you really think racist korean netizens are going to go on a western kpop sites to see this? unfortunately they're always going to be racist as fuck until something is done in their own country

mkBTS Monday, January 21, 2019 0

Lisa is so beautiful

bts4ever333 Monday, January 21, 2019 2
Monday, January 21, 2019

I think she's cute, nothing's wrong with her.

kefira14 Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

She's gorgeous. They just can't handle it.

Brown_Cream Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

She's good looking but too skinny, I don't hold that against her or have any problems with her as she seems to be the sweetest member of BP

Cydney 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Can someone please explain the "Korean beauty standards" and why Koreans actually think they look better than everyone else and their beauty standards are something to be reached? The only people who think Korean beauty standards are higher than everyone else seems to be Koreans, not the rest of the world. If Koreans were such beauties, they would be winning every beauty contest out there, but they don't. They usually fail to place in the top 10. Lisa is the one who stands out the most in BP. When I first saw her she was absolutely captivating without a lot of effort. Her eyes just draw you in. I don't care if it is makeup. Lisa would be a star in the US with a bit more weight gain.

Madison_L_King 30 days ago 0
30 days ago

its just a few people saying this

Queeeenie Tuesday, January 22, 2019 0
Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Why is this being posted here? What is there to discuss?

The people who made those comments about Lisa are Korean and don't even use this site

qmfkdldjs Tuesday, January 22, 2019 0
Tuesday, January 22, 2019

good job generalizing the whole country to be racist when it was just a few immature people with no lives saying this on a blog where its known for stuff like this and where even koreans are embarrassed about. 99% of korea love lisa. stop generalizing

KPOPTrashTalker (Banned) Monday, January 21, 2019 2
Monday, January 21, 2019

Wtf is this post? what kind of news is that? Fuck Lisa dude, who cares to this talentless plastic girl? Nothing on her is natural. Her nose is fake, her eyes are fake, she use extension on her hair and her hair color is also fake.... and im not even mention pounds of make up that she wear everytime.

She is not the best rapper, its jennie

She is not the best dancer, its Rose

She is not the visual, its Jisoo

She is just... useless on blackpink.

LadyLuna22 28 days ago 0
28 days ago

Yeah, I totally believed Lisa's bright orange hair was her natural color😒😒

btsxexoxnox1 Tuesday, January 22, 2019 0
Tuesday, January 22, 2019

sike

stayxskz Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

idk why korean people say that - lisa is a beautiful person with a lovely heart , she is a dance machine and she's doing what she loves ! RESPECT THE QUEEN ! (LOVE FROM SPAIN ^^)

Shaq003 Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

"How could K-netizens say that? Yes, I must admit that some Thai people, like me, aren’t all pretty".......

Umm that whole intro line was written completely wrong. No matter what nationality you are... NO race overshadow's another! Yass Korea has their OWN version of beauty BUT that does not mean another form of Beauty is consider or EVER should be consider UGLY!

Lisa boo boo you are gorgeous regardless of the country you come from! & who every wrote the discussion page... you are BEAUTIFUL!

Image result for i am beautiful memeThis is the attitude we all need... self love is Beautiful!!

Joshua_Menon Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

Sorry Lisa...I respect u more than my mentor, Stopeudelulu, but I got to dwnvote u simply bcoz ur still apart of da shameless BlackPink & YG who loves to use BTS as a medium to come up. When u go solo, I'll be ur #1 fan. Trust me!!

SoRich Monday, January 21, 2019 3
Monday, January 21, 2019

Who said she's ugly? Did I miss something?

Miruna_Mihaela Monday, January 21, 2019 2
Monday, January 21, 2019

Yeah.. Some racist koreans said that she's ugly and doesn't have talent just because she's from another country.

SoRich Monday, January 21, 2019 1
Monday, January 21, 2019

I didn't know that. That's fucked up - I think she's cute.

teejim Monday, January 21, 2019 0
Monday, January 21, 2019

There are some fucked up people in this world. Lisa is my bias in black pink! I like that she doesn’t look like she’s Korean. Always cheerful. I know she misses her parents. I can’t for her to have a solo debut :)

pink_oracle Monday, January 21, 2019 4
Monday, January 21, 2019

They hate her because her beauty crushes them. The ugly bitches at school always picked on the most beautiful girl.

kefira14 Monday, January 21, 2019 3
Monday, January 21, 2019

I thought it was always the other way around.

pink_oracle Monday, January 21, 2019 2
Monday, January 21, 2019

Nah, they call her ugly so she won't know how pretty she is. Like when they call a girl 'beanpole' they're trying to make her self conscious of how thin and elegant her body is. But we all know the truth.

2 more replies