Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by KayRosa AKP STAFF 11 days ago

Netizens talk about an SM idol who carried on performing even with a nosebleed

Netizens talked about an SM Entertainment idol who showed his professionalism on stage.

On January 13th, a community forum posted a story about NCT Dream's Renjun. Recently, the young idol had recounted a story on a V Live video, which you can watch in full below:

The story takes place on December 31st of last year when NCT performed on MBC's 'Gayo Daejejeon'. As NCT Dream was performing "We Go Up", a few fans had noticed something strange. A sniffling sound had suddenly come in through the audio, and Renjun was seen constantly touching his nasal area. Back then, the fans simply thought that he was dealing with a runny nose.

However, through the V Live on January 11th, Renjun explained that the incident was him trying to deal with a sudden nose bleed. He said, "the air of our dormitory is so dry that I had gotten a nosebleed right before going on stage. I had tried to dry it off quickly before going on stage, telling myself that everything's going to be okay, but I suddenly noticed something flowing down my nose [on stage]."

Renjun continued, "I inhaled once during my part as best as I could, but I could not sing very well. It was really a shame, because that was our very last stage [of the year]".

Netizens then referred to a photo from Renjun's fansite, which clearly showed spots of blood on his hands. Later, Renjun also shared that he was scared to see blood my drip down on stage, but kept performing regardless.

After learning about the incident, fans applauded Renjun for his professionalism and talked about how the performance was still seamless.

Some netizens' reactions include: "How is it possible to hold in a nosebleed...", "He must have been so flustered...but he still managed to carry on a 5-minute performance", "They need a humidifier in their dorm", "I thought he was drying off his runny nose but it was nosebleed...if you hadn't mentioned it, then I would never have noticed, Renjun, you are a true idol!", "I remember him, but his nose was bleeding??".

1. Renjun
  2. NCT Dream
26 133,759 Share 83% Upvoted

cocomama123 11 days ago 3
11 days ago

He managed to pull off not only his parts but also covered Haechan’s parts, who is on hiatus and is a main vocal!! I literally only noticed there was something wrong when I looked in the comments of the performance video. Serious professionalism. DON’T WORRY, YOU DID GREAT RENJUN <3

julijons34 (Banned) 10 days ago 1

Comment has been deleted

kostidepso (Banned) 10 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

LeonSKester (Banned) 10 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

hey_there_carots 11 days ago 4
11 days ago

I can tell you guys this- I've seen and experienced having to perform with nosebleeds. You can choke, blood can go everywhere and in general make things a little scary. Don't take this so lightly; I applaud him for being so calm

-19

Stopudelulu 11 days ago 3
11 days ago

Only idiots will remain calm when it comes to life and death. I bet he must be so scared of smflop

kizaru_hijin 10 days ago 1
10 days ago

and the pathetic racist ryenlux still showing his stupidity and jealousy around...take your other hater accounts holdthisLnoobs and kpoptrashtalker and piss off already, still no one who wants such a korean hating racist scum here, who hates around on a daily basis, on every single korean artist, just because youre jealous that theyre becoming more and more famous...

especially since you also started to harass other users and accuse them of being one of my accounts, because they also saw through your own multiple accounts and keep sending them privat messages in hope, that no one sees your harassments...

julijons34 (Banned) 10 days ago 0

Comment has been deleted

kstanmaxxis 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

Atleast he maintained his professionalism. I bet you maintained your stupidity

kpopjunkee 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

Hope you feel better Renjun. Please take care of their health SM.

eigb10 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

Everyone on Instagram thought he was going to cry wth :'''(

Honestlytho 11 days ago 0
11 days ago
There’s these type of hardworking idols.. and the other half heartedly doing everything they do idols.

Kourtmehh 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

UGH <3 I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU INJUNNIE :D

yeongunnie 10 days ago 0

The professionalism is unmatched; Jennie Kim could never. 💀💀💀

numberoneexofan 11 days ago 1
11 days ago

i thought it was suho

Bluetterfly 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

OMG SAME. when I see the picture and read the tile, "netizens talk about an sm idol who----", I immediately think, "thats suho"

FakeIsMyLove 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

you guys need a humidifier if its so dry in there.

jaybeeonline 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

Please help us debut, Kim Seung Hun, on YG Treasure Box. 1. follow him and watch his video on VLive and click hearts as much as you can.https://channels.vlive.tv/BEB80F/home thank you so much

RyenLux 10 days ago 1
10 days ago

This is heartbreaking. The dry air in winter is no joke. I hope Renjun is okay.

kizaru_hijin 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

and literally hating around here with your stopudelulu account in this article, you sure love to prove your stupidity around on a daily basis, desperately trying to seem nice with this account just for some likes, when more and more people already know that youre behind stopudelulu, along with holdthisLnoobs and kpoptrashtalker, and who knows what else...

even starting to harass other users, who called you out on your multiple accounts through private messages in hope, that no one will see what pathetic trash you are, and accuse them all to be one of my accounts, while you cant even provide a single evidence about this claim, while you proved countless times to be behind these accounts with your instant replies and desperate attempts to defend these hater accounts, even getting angry at other users for calling you out on it, you just throw around accusations and hope to shut them up, because you know you cant shut me up with your pathetic lies.

more and more people know it, more and more people upvote my comments, that you desperately try to downvote with all your accounts, its pointless to try so hard to seem nice, when we know how many hater accounts you have and what a pathetic racist you are, who hates south korea and all korean artists, so just do us all a favor and piss off already, we dont need such disgusting racists here, who wish celebrities bad things to happen and make fun of them who suffer or die, like you did many times already...

johwa 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

...in the US, if an athlete starts bleeding from whatever the cause, be it nose or scratch, etc....the player is removed and someone has to go clean up the blood w/ gloves on, w/ a disinfectant.....the player cannot go back until all bleeding is stopped......don't know if it would apply to someone performing on stage......i'm sure this would also apply to a playing field....football, etc.....but better safe than sorry......and to you ignorant fools out there, HIV is not limited to gay people.....

-21

Stopudelulu 11 days ago 4
11 days ago

garbage media play. They think they will become like exid and getting famous after this incident?? Seems like nctflop is getting desperate. Pathetic

They must be so scared txt is coming to haunt the kpop industry

LadyLuna22 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

Wow stooping low enough on the food chain to leave hate under an article about a child. Congrats you are reason that people are losing hope for 2019

renjunct 10 days ago 1
10 days ago

you must be extremely stupid if you think this is for the media. and this was before txt was even announced, and nct are one of the most popular kpop groups around right now, they don’t need to do anything to be recognized, next time actually think about what you’ll say before sounding like a dumbass and hating on a teen

kizaru_hijin 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

thats just the south korea hating racist ryenlux with one of his hater accounts, trying to act like an army with this account, while using his other hater accounts holdthisLnoobs and kpoptrashtalker to hate on bts, even wished them bad things to happen...

he is hating around here since many years and proved countless times how he is one of the dumbest haters the internet has ever seen...

LotusX 10 days ago 0
10 days ago

If you're going to throw insults at someone who's barely an adult and call their group a "flop", the least you could do is compare them to someone better than a group that literally has nothing going for them at the moment. Well nothing besides the fact that they live in another group's shadow.

allkpop in your Inbox