Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 7 days ago

Actor Han Jung Soo opens up about the great shock and struggle of losing his close friend Kim Joo Hyuk

Kim Joo Hyuk
Actor Han Jung Soo opened up about the death of his close friend Kim Joo Hyuk

On the December 4 airing of SBS' 'Flaming Youth,' Han Jung Soo revealed why he didn't socialize for a year. He explained, "I was in a difficult situation last year.." Yang Soo Kyung asked, "Why? Did you get in debt or something?" He replied, "That'd be rather fortunate."

Yang Soo Kyung continued to ask, "Hardships come here and there throughout life. Did you part ways with someone?" Han Jung Soo answered, "Well, yeah it's kind of like that. I fell in deep shock after losing my one and only closest friend in an accident."

He continued, "I had a mental breakdown. I couldn't do anything. I felt like I was the only one on earth. I felt like there was no one next to me. I couldn't work or do anything, so I just sat at home for 3-4 months."

Han Jung Soo also revealed he suffered from anxiety disorder after losing Kim Joo Hyuk.

1. Kim Joo Hyuk
  2. HAN JUNG SOO
6 Share 93% Upvoted

crazy_parrot 7 days ago 0
7 days ago

Weird. when i woke up this mrng i thought of KJH and shed a tear or two. When i checked allkpop the first article was about him. HOnestly im still grieving. I am a.huge of Kim Ju Hyuk and Yu Hae Jin and losing either of them is like losing a family.

changminbaby 7 days ago 0
7 days ago

losing someone dear to you is horrible,i also did lose my bestfriend and it shocked me a lot, i felt like it didnt happen or that its a dream and i kept expecting to see her or that she will come, i also dreamt about her and i kept blaming myself that maybe i could have done something to prevent the event that lead to it. we wish to stop time but it doesnt stop ..all we can do is pray that they are happy and in a better place,cherish those beautiful moments and hold onto them

AyaniELF 6 days ago 0
6 days ago

I'm sure a lot of us fans experienced something similar. It felt that way when Jonghyun passed. I didn't know him personally, but I grew up with Kpop. It felt like losing a brother and if that's the pain I felt, I can only imagine the amount of grief he still feels today.

yangshyeonin 7 days ago 0
7 days ago

Watching him in 2D1N he look like he still not really recovering. All the best for him and for all people that loss someone dearest to them!

Georgefinn (Banned) 7 days ago 0