Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 9 days ago

SM Entertainment's entire staff and artists will be going to see 'Bohemian Rhapsody' for 'SMTOWN Culture Day' event

misc.

SM Entertainment's entire staff and artists will be attending a group showing of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' on the first ever 'SMTOWN Culture Day'!

The first ever 'SMTOWN Culture Day' event has been deemed for this November 13. The event was created in order for SM Entertainment artists and staff to spend a day of bonding over culture and arts contents; for the first ever 'SMTOWN Culture Day' event, the company chose Hollywood's latest blockbuster film 'Bohemian Rhapsody' on the basis that many SM Entertainment artists respect Queen and Freddie Mercury.

Have you seen 'Bohemian Rhapsody' in theaters yet?

SEE ALSO: Check out boyish teaser images of newly debuting group Dongkiz members Munik & Jaechan

7 Share 77% Upvoted

Dani8493 9 days ago 3
9 days ago

Do other companies do as much group bonding as SM does? I mean, SM really likes to do these company wide events and I haven't seen any other company do it. They have the annual Halloween party, they hold SMTOWN concerts pretty frequently, they had a company wide trip to Hawaii a couple of years back, and now a cultural day. It's nice to see.

kimmiefonze 8 days ago 2
8 days ago

Its a bit unfair to compare other companies to SM though. SM is big and has been around since the 90s, creating legends and icons along the way. So of course grand events would not hurt their budget. Other companies are just starting and/or have other business concerns and that doesn't mean they don't hold company events.

smfhlmfao 8 days ago 0
8 days ago

Not really "unfair". I mean that's just my thoughts on it.

Dani8493 8 days ago 0
8 days ago

I wasn't comparing them though. I was generally wondering if other companies do similar company bonding events since I haven't heard of anyone else doing stuff like this. Wanted to know if maybe others have and I missed it.

Mitch1 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

that movie was awesome..sm artists can definitely learn a lot from that movie..how a band is like family and how they each contributed in creating their own songs and sound

eager_beaver 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

A lesson in quality music, I see.

rossanapb92 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

How many movie theaters are those?

allkpop in your Inbox